Kofi Does Coco - OOO Yeah

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by kofidog, Nov 12, 2014.

Its a Chieftec Dragon (205 x 473 x 522mm), so its not small, but also not really big for a PC case (mrgrowpro case is 670mm height).
    The smartpot dimensions are 190 x 190 x 160mm so it fits really well  :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wow, that's awesome. My first grow on here was a micro grow.

Need to look into these smart pots, don't know if there's anywhere here in the UK that does them

3. Vegi, I couldn't find the smartpots locally here in Australia; I ordered mine from Amazon.com. By the way, I believe I've got a 1 gal. and a 2 gal. inside my case - can't remember for sure.

4. #44 kofidog, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    I don't know if I jumping the gun here, but I think I might see the first beginnings of a flower on Jackie! 
    If so, all good, if not, I have no idea why she wouldn't have started producing flowers by now - she's in her 16th day since I switched the photoperiod. I've checked and double checked my timer to be sure its working properly and it appears to be. Cannot find any light leaks in the cabinet. So I am praying this is a flower!

20141202_090139.jpg 20141202_090148.jpg

Someone suggested (I think it was GreenHack) that I could even set the timer to 11/13, which I have done just to stimulate things. Anybody got any feedback?

• Like Like x 1
  5. You could always throw it in the dark for two or three days.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks BW, but I Jackie just came out of 36 hours of darkness a couple of days ago! Would it stress her out too much to do that again?

• Like Like x 1
  7. #47 kofidog, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    Look's like what I thought were pre-flowers were not so. Someone from another thread I'm on suggested the plant may be an autoflower. That's not possible unless I somehow mixed my autoflower beans up with my photoperiods, and I doubt that could have happened. I only had a few autoflower beans that were packaged separately. But I can't see any other explanation for why this plant hasn't gone into flower after 17 days of 12/12.

20141203_103829.jpg 20141203_103926.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. If she's healthy bro, and still growing the only thing positive is that she's gonna get bigger and have more fruit the longer you leave her!

9. Yeah, I'm banking on the idea that she has to do something one way or the other eventually - either flower or show signs of having hermied on me...

• Like Like x 1
  10. hey Kofi she is looking good man, love watching those coco grows! As for her long wait in flowering don't worry she will show soon. I had plants to give me a 3.5 to 4 week wait to start flowering. Some are just faster than others. I too panicked and was thinking possible light leaks just give her some time she will come around. I can't wait to see what you pull using coco in this setup hopefully some good stuff!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hey Seedling! Great to hear from you man - welcome! Thanks for the encouragement; it's good to hear someone else has had a similar experience. I am hopeful what you say is true and Jackie will flower soon. I'll definitely let everyone know when she does! So are you gardening these days?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea man she will show soon i know how the wait is lol, i remember when i used to check plants like 3 times a day for what reason i have no clue lol. So my gardening days recently got shortened by a bag of mg soil lol i know "mg". Well i have had luck before with it needless to say, but since their quality isn't good i shouldn't have used expensive beans in it. I usually have different soil i use on hand but didn't have any and the local stores and lowes had only mg products so i shot for it. Anyway ph was way low in the soil giving me nute lock within the first 2 weeks of plants. So now im ordering some soil and new seeds and hope to be up around x-mas or some time after that.

13. #53 kofidog, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
    By 'mg' you mean 'Miracle Grow', right? Man, I'll tell you what, I would never use anything produced by The Great Satan, Monsanto. Don't care if it works well or not. That is one seriously EVIL company.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Id talk to pp117 he's havin the exact same issue, then hit up loki and ask what he thinks! Seriously theyd know whats up!

Pp117 said the same thing as you, didnt know how a bean coulda gotten mixed up!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hey Poke and Seedling, I've got good news - the first few flowers have appeared! There are only a few so far and they are quite small, but they are there! Anything I could do to support them in their growth (besides feeding them bloom nutrients)?

• Like Like x 1
  16. 20141208_084621.jpg   20141208_084533.jpg

Here is a couple of photos of my girl - lassooed and LST'd to the max!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Glad she's finally showing bro!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Told you was nothing to worry about kofi they all mature on their own time, she just wasn't ready. Yea sorry to say kofi i was referring to mg miracle grow. But i have some happy frog now and waiting on some more beans then its back to grow box. I do have a critical but im trying to work on my auto project for the summer since it takes near 3 months to harvest

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hey seedlingstarter, what kind of grow box do you have? Got any photos?

• Like Like x 1
  20. i have a vertical rubbermaid at the moment lol something i threw together fast and cheap