Kofi Does Coco - OOO Yeah

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by kofidog, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Nice bro; how many weeks are those pics?

2. Vegi, Jackie is about 49 days old from germination and just into her 2nd week of flower.  :smoke:

3. Nice dude! You're not far off me then, I'm on Day 43 for both plants.

4. Vegi, I forget - are you growing in a tent, a pc box, or what?

5. #25 kofidog, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Looks like Jackie is having her initial post-flip growth spurt!

20141126_130535.jpg

6. Looking really nice :bongin:

7. Thanks DAS!

8. Great grow kofi! Do you like the smartpots? 

Indoor, I bought a mini Greennhouse and converted into a tent type setup.

Mainly because it was cheap, does the job and has two shelves, the upper I can use as a scrog once its big enough

View attachment 148029

10. Nice! Is stealth a concern? How stealthy is that greenhouse?

Thanks Weedle! So far, I'm lovin' the smartpots! 

11. Great to hear kofi! I just received 2 of them today, the exact same model you have. Can't wait to use them!  :D

12. A couple of weeks ago I ordered an Odorsok air filter for my pc cabinet; it arrived today. Next pay I'll order a small centrifugal exhaust fan to complete the setup. Hopefully this will greatly cut down on cannabis stink in my room - last grow had my little apartment stinking to high hell. That's not something that a stealth gardener wants happening!

20141127_175935.jpg

It's quite stealthy, but now smell is an issue as the SMR starts to flower

Now this looks cool, how big is it?

14. Happy thanksgiving! Kofi!
    [​IMG]

hope your day is blessed and safe
    ~ poke

Happy Thanksgiving from Down Under! Enjoy the love and togetherness with family n friends today - as well as all the good food!  :hello:

The Odorsok is 4 x 12 " or 10 x 30 cms. The sok itself will fit into my pc case nicely, but it may get tricky when it comes to adding the inline exhaust fan. I doubt the pc fans in the cabinet are strong enough to do the job, so I'll add a small fan right on the end of the Odorsok. Not 100% clued in on how this will all work - but the owner of mrgrowpro recommended the Odorsok for those that felt they needed more odor control than the supplied carbon filter provides. 

17. Well, I woke Jackie up this morning after 36 hours of sleep time. As of now, still no sign of flowering activity... hmmmmm..... it's been 13 days since she was switched. Not sure what to do next except wait and see... At least she seems to be growing rather vigourously! Which prompted me to install the scrog screen!

20141129_160340.jpg   20141129_160356.jpg

18. She's looking nice either way Kofi.

What size pots are they?

19. #39 WeedleTM, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    I think those are smartpots (3.8litre/1 gallon/134 cu ft)
    Bought the same for my next grow  :D

Attached Files:

20. Thanks Weedle

In that case, how big is your microgrow PC Case lol?!?!?! I think the scale did me off as I have 0.5Gal in my Greenhouse and I think that's too big.

You guys have me thinking maybe 1Gal is the way to go...