Camping Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CanIBeShaggy, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Most recently, out on the White Rim at Canyonlands National Park. Wound up with a campsite along the Green River with no one anywhere near for miles. Sat under the stars and drank some whiskey.

2. #42 Rainy Daze, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    Every summer me and my dad took his canoe to the ADKs and paddled through all the lakes. ST REGIS lake has some absolutely amazing summer homes. Beautiful log houses out in the middle of fucking nowhere hahaha. I remember having to carry the canoe between different lakes sometime having to carry the canoe up to a 1/4 mile. Good times though living out of a backpack for a week straight when your that young teaches you a lot. I can't think of any good story's but I have a shit load of good memory's of camping.

3. Well there was this one time I went camping with my dad and a friend of his. We went out fishing on the lake and fished until dark. We were driving to our camp site in the dark, and while we were driving we thought we saw a skunk. Soon after we actually did see a skunk. Then two more. Then three more!

As we were driving past camp sites, going to ours, we noticed there were skunks all over the place! Normally there aren't skunks there, but it was early in the year and we were the first few people to came there, so I guess skunks had moved in while no one was around.

Somehow none of us got sprayed and neither did our tent. Otherwise, it would have been a much more interesting camping trip.

4. Bumpity bump bump. @CanIBeShaggy what's your plans? You going this summer? :smoke:

5. Me and a couple friends went camping with my buddy and his family it was probably the most fun ive ever had we were high for 3 days straight like we never fucking came down we smoked the whole trip his parents were drunk the whole time and my friends 23 year old brother ended up getting roofied along with this old guy that went to this strip club he came back fucked up and walked behind his dad and pissed all over him lol we went fishing baked as fuck and limited out then we went to the wine and seafood festival higher than a kite walking by groups of people and ripping ass and walking away haha then we smoke drived the whole way home listenen to his brothers badass subwoofers back when no lie by two chains used to be the shit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. We camping for three days.drunk and high every day.traded some pallets for bud when I ran out.

7. One time we were camping at the frio river, fucked up, drinking and smoking around our campfire
    when some guy on x
    Tripping out with a bow and arrow was walking pass our campsite not sure wtf was going on

8. Very recently I went camping with my boyfriend and parents. One night drivin around drinking, we decide to drive over to our friends house who lives across the canyon. These are 2 of 3 permanent residents in the area, the closest town is an hour away (west texas)

So we go over there and they're not home. Weird, but whatever. We drive down to the rio grande instead.

On the way there we see some sketch headlights go over a hill. Everyone saw them. This is a place where nobody should be at this time of night. Get to the river, get all the guns out and start driving back. We briefly see flashlights at the base of the hill, they turn off when we stop. We just decide to get the fuck out of there. Sketch

We've seen car headlights meet at the top of a huge treacherous mountain in the middle of the night right across the river in Mexico. They stayed up there and parted ways after 15 mins

When we were heading back home from that same trip we saw 4 black suvs turn down this random road, but that was in texas.

9. So earlier in the year my good mate and I went to a 3 day music festival where you would camp on the 2 nights and chill and listen to the music. So basically we arrived at the festival after a long 5 hour drive at about 8pm we then parked the van (that we converted into a motor home) with all the other campers. We then went to chill to the music and then came back up to sleep at around 1am. That night we slept with the sliding door ajar to let some fresh air in. As we were sitting there my mate rolled the fattest joint I have ever seen. But more to the point, when we were rolling we noticed the campers next to us were taking hits from this beautiful purple glass bong. We were like omg someone to toke with!! :D So we wake up the next morning ready to wake and bake. I go over to the guy and ask him if he would like to hot box my van with us but he said no but we could use his bong. So I was like yea bro. He said he would bring it over to us in a few minutes. Me and my m8 jumped in the van and closed all the windows and doors and proceeded to spark yo the fat as dubie that he had rolled the previous night. We toked of that for what seemed like forever. We were just laying down enjoying our super intense head high. I was so high to the point of I could hardly talk. Then we Heard a knock on the window and I was like freaking out thinking it was the cops, but then remembered the guy with the bong. So I open up the window and he passes the bong in wrapped up in his shirt. We then proceed to take hits until we were physically not able to. Then again we are laying there and my friend goes "why the fuck is the wet". I get up at see the bong laying on its side wrapped in this guys shirt and it's completely soaked with bong water. It has also gone all over the mattress and smells skunky like you would not believe. I then freak out because I was borrowing the mattress from my mum. So I rip of the sheets and run to the event showers and rinse the sheets in the bottom of the rank as shower floor. I then run back and hang it over the van while my mate hands the bong back loaded full to the brims with bud to say thanks and sorry about the shirt.

He was all good about it and thanked us for the bud. We then went down to chill to music and get pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Just recently camped at a place callec enchanted rock in central TX, went once as a boy scout but its way more fun with a hit girl and a big bag of bud lol. Climbing the mountain and watching the sun set from the summit is awesome. So is fucking in a cave hahaha. I love camping and do it every chance I get.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. Also camped at a place called Goose island state park in south Tx, nice place great trout fishing! Heres some shots from that trip.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: