Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If you made your own strain, what would you name it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SweetDeaddy, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Triple akfortydank pineapple blueberry papsmear OG shit-fuck marijuana
    I named that too make fun of strains. Fuck strains, whatever gets me high is good enough

It would be unfortunate if the dispensary gave you the wrong one and you ended up smoking cock.   :laughing:

3. "Stereo Vision"

4. Psycho White

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Elephant moon. Hits you like a herd of elephants, and, sends you to the moon, man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Best one of the thread. Lol :smoke:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Savage Og

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. not one to use this term a lot but amazon's new tablet the, Fire HD, is the perfect strain name

they had to know what fire can also mean, I always get a chuckle when I see the commercial

8. I sold half an ounce to someone once. I had no idea what it was, some haze I think. I just told him it was called Pac's ashes.

9. Absofugganada chronic
    Crack kush

10. Bubba Gubba Kush

11. Electric crack  :bongin:

12. California native, so I dubbed

Divinity Kush.

13. eternal daze