Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of Chemdawg #4

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OG Bob Gnarley, Nov 11, 2014.

1. #1 OG Bob Gnarley, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
    Goodmorning GC !

I'm trying out different strains and geneology which will help decide my future grows. So far my favorite strain has been/is headband, however I just picked up an eighth at the local dispensary for $35. C4 aka Chemdawg (#4) Chemdawg was given seeds from an ounce of bud at a grateful dead concert. The strain was crossbred until in 2006 #4 genotype (the reunion pheno) being the most potent and strongest. I haven't done an accurate taste test, but the smell is heavy like most indica. Also very spicy yet sweet. Uploading macros and taste test around lunchtime!

image.jpg
    Best 2 nugs in the bunch

2. #2 OG Bob Gnarley, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    Not the best taste test but the black swisher should pair up well with the spiciest. The nugs were tight and moderately sticky, very light green ground up. My first tokes are very sour, almost like a sticky spicy piney grapefruit. The head high is quick onset and strong, still coughing as I write this 😤 Has anyone grown or smoked C4? How did you like it? From where? What dispensary? Would you buy it again? Would you grow it? Why? image.jpg

3. #3 AugustWest, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    looks good..

just fyi, chemdog #4 is an indica dominant.

4. My last pickup was some chemdog. Knocked me out.. shit was fantastic..

5. Thanks for the correction @AugustWest

6. I'm from MA and haven't smoked the flower, however I have smoked some BHO that was made from nuggets grown by Chemdawg himself. 

Absolutely the most balanced marijuana high I've ever had. It got someone with an extremely high tolerance (me) stoned like a child.

Definitely a special strain. I didn't know the story about Chemdawg getting the seeds at a Dead show. Super cool.

Grow it  :smoking: