DFNs super awesome micro Bubbleicious adventure

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DeepfriedNugs, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Alright so I'm 3 weeks in, they look extremely healthy and happy, and seem to love the 200 watts of full spectrum light.

I'm a happy dude. :D

2. Pretty girls!

Attached Files:

3. I've got to run into a problem at some point or I'm not going to learn a thing from this grow!

Attached Files:

4. I can't really complain. Things are going smooth. I LSTed one and the other got "Lollipopped". Both have taken their respective alterations very well!

Attached Files:

5. #45 DeepfriedNugs, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    So I've got 2 phenos of the Bubblelicious on my hands I believe. One a light green, more stretchy pheno, the other is stockier and dark green with round indica type leaves.

Attached Files:

6. Looking real good DFN!

I might have missed it but are these autos?

I would get the little plant out of the solo cup asap. I would be rootbound in less than 2 weeks in Solos.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The little plant is an auto for the solo cup challenge. :)

The others are photos. :bongin:

8. They seem to be liking their new home. The only thing I'm not content with is the light set-up. But that will come in time. :bongin:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. #49 DeepfriedNugs, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
    Both are in full blown flower mode. My projected harvest date is the last week of January/first week of February. They look great and seem to be thriving. I expected some stretch by now but they are still short and stocky.

Attached Files:

10. #50 DeepfriedNugs, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    Going from when I first noticed pistils they are 2 weeks into flowering. I have November 22nd in my notes as first day of flowering stage. I'm giving them a low dose of Tiger Bloom every other watering. Been watering every couple days due to small containers and higher then I want temps(80-85f). Despite the warm, but not too warm, temps they are doing fantastic by my standards. The light green pheno that was Lollipopped looks good with lots of little bud sites. She has 2 tops and I'm excited for her. The Indica heavy pheno was LSTed and Lollipopped. She has 3 tops and is slightly behind the light green lady in flowering. I keep my expectations low as not to be disappointed with my results. Lol. I'm hoping for at least 10 grams from each plant, but we'll see. I've estimated harvest around the first of February. Here they are!

Attached Files:

11. Really hoping these girls stretch out some and fill up with buds!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looking pretty good dude!

I would make sure shes getting plenty of N during this phase so she really stretches out like you want. Also, it would create more bud sites.

But damn, you don't need my advice, you're doing a great job on your own!

• Like Like x 1
  13. #53 DeepfriedNugs, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    Thanks man! Yeah I'm really happy with them. I've got them on a small dose of Tiger Bloom every time I water now. They seem to be enjoying it. I'll be switching to Big Bloom in a couple weeks.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. The dirty trio. From left to right, the LST Bubble, Lollipop Bubble, and Auto Tha Shiznit. The Bubblelicious is in day 20 of flower.

Attached Files:

15. Have you ever thought about adding some kind of mulch or cover for the soil? I say this because you are using small pots and once the roots really stretch their feet, they will drink so fast. I bet you'll be watering the Solo cup twice a day as the days go by. Cover that soil and slow down water evaporation.

Keep up the good work!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Was actually thinking about that earlier today. Will probably add some mulch tomorrow!

17. Got my Big Bloom today. Any advice on when to switch from Tiger Bloom to Big Bloom?

18. #58 DeepfriedNugs, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    I dosed email with a heavy feeding to see how they'd respond. Lollipop Bubble got a bit of nute burn on leaves but she looks good. LST Bubble doesn't seem burnt at all. Trichomes are starting to form on the leaves... :bongin:

Attached Files:

19. I'm guessing these girls aren't going to get much taller. But I'm still optimistic that I'll yield at least 14 grams total.

20. The Lollipop Bubble is a split top and is only about 10" tall roughly. If she fills out like I'm wanting then she'll be a cool split Cola.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2