DFNs super awesome micro Bubbleicious adventure

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DeepfriedNugs, Nov 11, 2014.

1. #1 DeepfriedNugs, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    Well I decided to take the plunge and do a GJ. Was hesitant at first but I think it'll be fun. :)

Cab: It's a small chest turned on its end and modified. That's it. :) 24"tallx14"deepx12"wide. Inside painted flat white.

Exhaust: 0.15 amp pc fan.

Intake: passive

Circulation fan.

Lighting: 2 45w 6500k Cfls, 1 55w 2700k CFL and 1 45w 2700k CFL.

Medium: FFOF

Grow method: 12/12 from seed

Strain: Nirvana Bubblelicious regular seeds

Germination occurred October 28th, . Seeds popped November 4th.

Ill be adding pics weekly and updating daily.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. #2 DeepfriedNugs, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    I've started three babies in hopes 1 turns out female although I have a gut feeling ill have at least 2 girls.

Edit: I can't figure out for the life of me why my pics are coming out sideways...

Attached Files:

3. #3 DazedAndStoned, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
    Looking good, how far is your lights from your babies?

Are you using the mobile app? My pictures do that too. And it is sooooo annoying

Sent from my Spaceship using the GrassCity App.

4. Using tapatalk. I am only running the 2 45w 6500k Cfls right now about 4 inches from plants.

5. No stretch here... But one is kinda fugly lookin...?

Attached Files:

6. Current Weather in the cab...

Attached Files:

7. Starting to wonder about when to start giving nutes. I guess since I'm doing 12/12 from seed ill just jump right to bloom nutes.

8. Getting bigger every day!

Attached Files:

9. Looking good. The fugly ones are looking better every day.

Attached Files:

10. My humidity hangs around 40%. How can I get that up?

11. I am doing it the cheap way, but its working:
    place a bowl of water in your growroom  :smoke:

12. Fimmed one today.

And had to stick a nug of Haze from my outdoor harvest in the pic... :D

Attached Files:

13. Haze

Attached Files:

14. 2 weeks old tomorrow. The one I fimmed has 4 new growths starting at the nodes. :) I figure they should start to flower sometime in the next 2 weeks... Should I start giving nutes yet?

Attached Files:

15. Looking good!

Attached Files:

16. Added an Auto Tha Shiznit from Short Stuff seeds to the cab. I'll post the crazy story behind that tonight! :bongin:

17. So I attempted to germ this Auto Tha Shiznit about a week or 2 before the Bubblelicious. I stuck the solo in a cabinet and kept checking and checking but it hadn't popped after 3 weeks. Well I got into the cabinet today and violá! There it was begging for light. Here she is...

Attached Files:

18. If I got a male Bubblelicious and crossed it with this Auto that'd be pretty sweet I bet... :D

19. Looking good man but I do have some food for though for you.

I would have vegged for at least 2 weeks even in that small of a space. Starting in Solo cups and transplanting in a few weeks will stunt your plants, especially in 12/12 from seed setups. When you start from 12/12 the plant still needs 1-2 weeks to send some roots out and grow/veg a bit before it releases flowering hormones. After that, the plant will show sex and start to stretch for flower. This is also about the time you'll need to transplant and if you do so during the stretch period, you will stunt/hinder the plant. if you wait to transplant after the stretch, the plant will never really get big enough to yield anything worth while.

I'm not trying to be a downer, just trying to give you some insight so you can learn from my mistakes.

Good luck rest of the way.

20. Thanks for the info. Sounds like I should transplant right away or not at all...