Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1 year sober but crave smoking everyday wtf?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by orangegrovekush, Nov 11, 2014.

1. #1 orangegrovekush, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    I've been sober for 1 year straight now which is amazing cause i used to smoke almost everyday but i still crave smoking everyday i don't understand this? 

2. It's something fond that you remember. Even though it's not physically addicting, you'll still remember it.
    Good job on a year :)

Sent from four score and seven years ago

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just something you and your body enjoys so it still remembers it...Think if you like a lot of salt on your food but a doc told you sodium levels are too high and you need to cut out any additional salt intake...Even a year or two later, you are probably going to want to put some salt on those french fries since you know you like it.

4. it only takes a couple weeks for me and then it's outta sight outta mind. are you hanging around your smoking friends still OP?

5. I fought my sobriety for 2 and a half years. I finally succumed to the fact that i want to smoke weed. And so I do......

• Like Like x 1
  6. why dont you just smoke on weekends if you to that badly or if you deffinaltly want to quit for good just deal with it lol , nothing else you can do really cause its always going to be there lerking in the back off your mind 

7. I haven't smoked in over a month now and only even once in the last 45 days.

I still have some cravings every night even with my stash right under my bed. I'd certainly love to toke up, play some duty, and eat a huge meal so big I end up waking up at 4am on the verge of puking. But I got a new job and won't smoke again until i know their routine.

If ya don't mind why did you stop in the first place OP?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Why wouldn't you crave it? It's delicious and awesome.