Chong Bong unused autographed whats it worth collectors?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by colibudz, Nov 11, 2014.

1. marriage clearly, but you think love is man-made?
    [​IMG]

2. Trust me, I feel plenty guilty for never using it but I just cant do it. To me it is different than a bottle of wine or a fine cigar because it will never expire & is truly like a work of art, to be seen & enjoyed by future generations long after chong is gone. I feel more like a custodian of something super cool

3. Hold on to it, when chong dies it'll be worth a fortune<sup>2</sup>.

Tell her when you sell it for much more than you could now, you'll spend 1/4 of what you get on a nice piece of jewelry for her or something.

4. She's just trippin, bitches always be trippin. Lol 🙈🙉🙊

Sent directly from my mind

6. Yeah, love is just an umbrella term to cover a vast majority of emotions, no real meaning to it

7. wouldn't the meaning be the collection of said emotions?

8. At the one instance you say it, yes you can use it. But what does it mean?

Drop your last peice cake on the floor, you feel sad.
    Drop your last gram of keif on the shag carpet, you feel sad.
    Your dog dies, you feel sad. But what do you say? "I loved that dog."

9. So the girlfriend is the problem. Dump her and come smoke with me

10. Tell her your only keeping it for the facr that it WILL double in price, and hopefully by the time the price goes up, her highschool mentality will change, and you can keep it anyway

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #31 colibudz, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    That has got to be the most un heartfelt response I could ever imagine to the question. I dont want to start s##t but, I would like to meet the person who did you wrong & give you that mentality on love, so I could slap them silly for ya! Love is something that is not tangible but is definitely a real thing not just a blanket of emotions. When my dog or anyone close to my happens to pass away, I cry for days "call me a softy" when I spill my stash I dont cry for days & have dreams about my stash for years to come!

12. Happy wife is a happy life.  But a piece like that doesn't come around often.  She somehow needs to understand that you are not holding onto it because it was a gift from your ex but because its a priceless piece of art.  Sell it today for $2000, chong dies tomorrow bam 10k.

I don't think I could justify selling a piece like that, especially since you have had it for so long.  Would absolutely love to own that piece.

13. Find the item she still has from an ex. Burn it and say its essentially the same idea. Only fair.

14. THANK YOU!!! That was exactly the kind of response I was hoping for, intelligent & to the point with a suggested value. Thanks man

15. #35 dankness420, Nov 14, 2014
    Don't take my values seriously, I pulled them out of my ass.  However I seen used chongs go for $1000-$2000(unsigned).

You should do some research and find out what Tommy's signature goes for and do some math.  With an authentic sig on his bong, all I see is dollar signs $$$$

Edit:  Forgot to add this to my op but think of it as your retirement fund, or a long term investment.  Sure $2000 would look good in the bank account but interest rates are shit.  Your chong, is a great investment.  Especially with marijuana slowly moving towards the legal side.

16. Because of the provenance and it's assumed to be in mint condition, that's easily a $2500 piece. You could just open it to offers on a glass site. This isn't the site to drum up business, if that's what you're looking for. Serious collectors, which for that bong there are quite a few, would love to have that piece. You have something special there...I love it.

17. #37 SedatedIndividual, Nov 14, 2014
    Don't call our posts unintelligent just because we put it more harshly

I highly suggest you read the forum guidelines. We do not talk like that to other members. Well at least we don't if we wish to remain members. ICGreen

18. Looks like a blanket statement of emotions.

19. Thank you for your opinion & help. I am not trying to sell it on this forum as it is against the rules & I know that. I am just trying to get a general consensus of what collector's think of the peice & what they think its value is. Also It is nice to hear people agree that my woman is being unfair. If possible is there any way you could give me the name of a web site I could sell this on? I don't think I am going to be able to let it go at this time but I would like to know where would be a good place to do so if I decide to sell?

I would stick it up on glass(dot)nuggetry(dot)com you will see a for sale section, lots of people sell glass on there it's free to list. You could put a crazy price on it (OBO) or just ask for serious offers.