Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first try at some oil-brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by darren reefnugs, Nov 10, 2014.

1. i think my brownies will be a bit strong. i used 2 ounces of buds to 14 fluid ounces of coconut oil. that means my brownies will have about 20-22 grams in the tray. the oil is REALLY dark green after i melted it to put it in my mix.

im nervous as i did bake them at 350. im hoping i dont ruin them all. im REALLY hoping i dont kill someone with these babies if it doesnt ruin them HAHA

2. Easy enough 22 prices out of the tray.unless you don't like someone lol

Good luck bud

3. so i ate them for a few days now..they are pretty good. no nasty pot taste, takes about 1.5 hours to really kick in, then just make sure your not doing anything for the rest of the day. i ate them after work and never slept so good.

4. Good job! I love to hear when new people brave the cooking thing.

I am so open minded you should only think like me..

5. I have decided to make gummy worm (and bear) med candies... I'll keep you posted..

I am so open minded you should only think like me..

6. Let me know how that works out. I've been making white and milk chocolate so far. Pretty tasty delivery system :)