Xbox One: Halo Master Chief Collection

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Smokey_J, Nov 10, 2014.

1. that is some killer value all those multiplayer maps holy shit that would be the only game i need for the next 6 months easily

2. If I knew about this game when I was choosing a next gen, I would not have bought a PS4 , damn. 

3. Halo and Gears of War were my deciding factors as to which system to get. I saw they had a Halo 5 in the works and knew another Gears game would come eventually so I was sold on the One. T Minus 45 minutes til I can leave work, hit gamestop then go install, vape and play the night away :bongin:

4. Nightmare! Had to stay 3 hours over time at work! :( Couldn't get much worse! Still waiting for the game to instal!!

Pass me a bowl!!! 

Before you bought a nextgen you didn't consider any of the exclusive game titles that might come out for the opposite system your buying?

6. I knew about Halo 5 but not the remasters of the old games. Halo 4 was a let down i'm not particularly interested in the new one.

7. oh right yeah good point.

I thought halo 4 was pretty good though.

8. Is anyone playin? I'm looking to get some custom games going because matchmaking is slow. 

9. I've played 1 game of multiplayer thus far....if they dont fix these bugs soon im gonna be annoyed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #30 lessthanjeezy, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
    What bugs are going on with multiplayer, issues matchmaking? I didn't get a chance to try any multiplayer matches last night so I just played Halo CE but was hoping to do a lot of multiplayer later.

Edit: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/matchmaking-launch-issues-update/42893877-4f95-40a0-a9d3-d0f8ab188568/posts At least they are aware of it and hopefully fixing it.

11. This game is pissing me off. Cant get s controller layout I like.

12. Why is multiplayer taking the piss to load!? Can't be dealing with these waiting times!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Its disappointing how every game that comes out has so many issues. Halo 2 came out 10 years ago on much shittier technology. It introduced matchmaking to the world with that shitty technology and everything worked flawlessly. Every game in the past 5 years has had so many issues (many of which never get fixed). I dont understand.

I hope GTAV isnt like this next week. Though im sure it will be, especially considering how the last gen release was shitty.

/sigh

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. WOW.....I really suck at halo now. 

RAGE

15. Yeah dude its so much different than battlefield lol. Ive got the advantage of having played a lot of destiny lately which plays similarly. Though the controls will take the most getting used to.

16. Likewise. It is bringing back a lot of old memories though. 

Currently battling through Combat Evolved. Such a good game. Reminds me of childhood coming home from school and switching my old Xbox Crystal on. Had many a good time on that with friends! 

Ahhhhh the good ole days eh!?  ^_^

Shame about the shitty load times for multiplayer.  :(

17. 343 knows about the matchmaking issues. Apparently there should be an update rolling out today that addresses the issue. They said it shouldn't require a download or console reboot.

18. This game is broke as fuck but i keep playin it. 

19. This game is making it hard for me to hold out till next year for the xbox one.

20. You cant play matchmaking right now. Or custom games. You can play the halo 2 campaign with shiny new graphics tho. Other than that, youre not missing out on anything