Xbox One: Halo Master Chief Collection

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Smokey_J, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Evening, 

Any of you guys going to be getting the Halo Master Chief Collection? It comes out tomorrow. 

I think I'll be making a purchase, I used to love playing Halo Combat evolved on my original Xbox when I was younger. 

And I love games in general, I fancy going through the whole Halo saga again. 

Nothing beats smoking a zug and playing Halo :) 

Add me on xbox one ProRagingBull

Peace out.

2. Yessss comes out 9pm on the west coast! I'll be glued to Combat Evolved multiplayer all night

Gt: PENNST8alum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. yuuuuup!
    I havent played Halo in the longest but with it being on XB1 it should be pretty good. Look forward to killin ya

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. t-2 hours

fukin A

5. I'm pickin it up tomorrow can't wait.

6. What are your Gamertags? So we can have a combat evolved multiplayer session!?

7. Why buy the disk if you still have to wait through a damn 3+ hr install process....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 STilladelph, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    Anyone notice only the Team Halo 2 Anniversary game type is ranked?

Edit: says ranking coming soon....quite disappointed right now <_

9. I'm just waiting for it to come in the mail today, excited to play through the old campaigns and get into some Halo multiplayer again.

10. #10 TheAnswer121, Nov 11, 2014
    about to head to gamestop in a minute

that long as install is gonna suck, but will be worth the wait

11. Yeah not a fan of long instal times. But will have a bowl to occupy my time before cracking on with some Combat Evolved missions.

Just need to get the last 40 mins of work out of they way!

12. #12 Bob Barker, Nov 11, 2014
    Installing...          3%

13. Damn lucky you! I got another 5 hours of work to get through, then install the game, then do the 15 GB day one download. Gunna vape a pack in my LSV waiting on the initial install and then play some campaign of Halo CE while the 15 GB update downloads. Hopefully I get to play some multiplayer tonight haha

14. Will definitely be picking this up soon. Can't wait to play all 4 campaigns again on legendary. Some of the most challenging AI is in halo. Anyone see the halo 5 beta gameplay ign was streaming last night? Looks live as fuck.

15. Damn Amazon, got mine in the mail and the case is cracked to shit. Returning it to them for a refund, and off to gamestop after work.

16. idk if you have an xbox but thats why i just download them from the market straight on to the console. never breaks.

17. It's exclusive to Xbox One, I know I have the option to download the games but call me old fashioned, I like having the hard copy of the game...I am also guessing the direct download takes up more space on the HD than the disc install does, but could be wrong.

18. wow yeah, forgot were talking about halo.
    Im assuming downloading takes up more space but im not so sure because you still have to install the game once u buy the disk.

19. #19 Johnny Blazed, Nov 11, 2014
    so its the whole series remastered?

man id be playing the fuck out some halo 2 or 3 right now

20. To my understanding it is the first two remastered, I am guessing 3 and 4 are as is but I am so damn excited for the multiplayer again with all those maps! Also gets you a Beta for Halo 5