Palestinians destroy Israels Apartheid wall / The Future of Palestine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Interesting testimony from an Israeli who has opened their eyes, a former IDF soldier turned Activist and Palestinian supporter.

"If anyone would have told me 20 years ago that in the future I would advocate for Palestinian rights I would have thought he or she is ridiculing me.

Growing up in a fervent nationalist and religious home in Jerusalem, in which part of what was considered a proper education is taking us to demonstrations against any political settlement with the Palestinians, in support of settlements in the West Bank, and frequent visits to the Israeli settlements in the West Bank, I strongly believed in Israel's impeccability, high moral standing as well as in the hostile and murderous intentions of Palestinians.

In fact, it was not that Israel was not right, but that it was not right wing enough. If the same person would have claimed the same 10 years ago, I would have become offended and insulted. I believed that Israel was the land which belonged to the Jewish people only, that Palestinians were nomads who did not originate from the land, that they were an angry and restless mob of people who desired to kill Jews and that they could therefore be stopped by force only."

http://joshuatartakovsky.com/how-i-changed-from-being-a-former-israeli-soldier-to-pro-palestinian/

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

2. How can you compare US arms subsidies that employ thousands of American workers to funding the second richest Islamic terrorist group in the world after ISIS?

3. The fundamentals of the religion Islam prevent the acceptance of a sovereign Hebrew state in that area.

The fundamentals of the tenets of Judaism prevent the acceptance of a sovereign Arab state in the West Bank.

Like all other nations in the world which must deal with their neighbors, fundamentalists by far outvote and outpower the moderates.

No unilateral action on either side can or will end this conflict. This is why people who pick a side and dogmatize their own points of view, cough cough, look and sound foolish.

4. #24 SmokinP, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    The ones who look really stupid are those who masquerade as neutral yet come out and defend the actions of one side...

5. It's funny because Isreal and America are very similar .
    Very similar.

6. Palestine has Christians Jews and Islams...

It's a diversified area of arab culture that's why it's so bad to displace them, them have no where to go as get singled out.

This is how all these factions in the Middle East pop up.

7. "Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman asserted Sunday that his country will never stop building Jewish-only settlement units in East Jerusalem, dismissing international criticism of the Israeli policy in this regard.

"Anyone who dreams that the government of Israel will cave [to pressure] and will limit building in Jerusalem is mistaken," Lieberman was quoted by The Jerusalem Post as saying during a meeting with visiting German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier.

"We will never accept any definition of building in Jewish neighborhoods in Jerusalem as settlement activity," he went on to say.

"There is broad consensus for that stand among Jews in Israel and abroad," Lieberman added.

Last month, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ordered construction of a further 1,060 Jewish-only housing units in East Jerusalem, drawing criticism from the United States and the international community."

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/15298-lieberman-israel-will-never-stop-settlement-building-in-jerusalem

Exactly smokinp. Probably the most true thing you've ever sad.

It's a diversified area of not just Arab culture, but of Druze, Coptic, Maronite, Bedouin, and Hebrew, just to name a few. It's sad that this is missing from a lot of the narratives proposed here.

10. I have showed my hand in this and many other threads Dude.

There should be no doubt that I am Pro Palestinian and I am not trying to hide that..