Festers Pink Diesel x Amnesia Autos from The Vault Seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FesterNewt, Nov 9, 2014.

1. I took a pic a few nights back of my Apple Pie Cannabis plant. The leaves looked identical and I had the same trippy moment you did, thinkin back to all those pics I used to draw and all those ol skool cannabis plant pictures from the old books. Surreal to say the least.

Your garden looks magnificent.
    ~ poke

2. week 7: Alien Diesel Berry and the Quin n Tonic

Not much change except for the ADB went from a rather pleasant heavy skunky smell to an overwhelming skunk stench.....holy crap it fills the room within seconds of opening the tent. [​IMG]

If you touch a bud it has a heavy diesel smell and is super wet and sticky.

Here's some pics of the ADB

Attached Files:

3. #323 FesterNewt, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    week 7: Quin n Tonic

The QnT is also super sticky, but I don't know what it smells like due to the overwhelming smell of the ADB, but if you touch a bud it still smell like burning plastic. I don't know if any of you have ever worked in a plastic injection molding plant, but that is the exact smell you get....it stings your nose it's so stinky.

I read somewhere that the QnT will remind you of blueberry pancakes dusted with powdered sugar......I hope it tastes like that and not what it smells like now, lol

Attached Files:

4. Hell yeh brother you doing a great job it looks :) Loving your grow, when you harvesting? Deffo looks like they could go 2weeks easy

Peace

5. Loving ur colours😀

I'm thinking 2-3 more weeks. These girls were severely traumatized while they were in veg and are running a bit behind. I did everything I could to keep them stunted until they could get into the tent....yield will suffer I'm sure.

They are actually almost 6 months old, so I might as well push them to the max after waiting this long already.

[​IMG]

8. These pics gave me a boner!

:bongin:

[​IMG]

But seriously folks....

My current little purple baby (Update later today in my thread) is looking very much like yours, except mine might be a tad further along. I scoped out the trichs today, and still so many clear ones on the calyces, which are the ones I try to go by. But I just bonged a bit of green bud and have a nice trippy buzz going on. Dunno what to do.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

It looks really good, can't wait to see your update!

12. Still waiting for my seeds. Shoulda been here by now.

13. Here's some new pics of the Alien Diesel Berry

Attached Files:

14. Frosty frosty 😋

15. And the Quin N Tonic

Attached Files:

16. Looking lush fester

17. Gimme gimme gimme!

Chef.

Sooooo jealous!!    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. end of week 8: Alien Diesel Berry and the Quin n Tonic

Totally screwed up on my weekly update.....batteries died on my camera after one pic [​IMG]

Not much going on anyways, but I did see a lot of yellow leaves and mostly cloudy trichs with a touch of amber mixed in [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Still soooo jealous!

[​IMG]