Festers Pink Diesel x Amnesia Autos from The Vault Seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FesterNewt, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Those are the LaPlata seeds

2. I got Green Alien by them and tryin to find out if anyone has grown.

Chef.

3. I looked at those but I running the DGOG from them & I I see I'll most definitely ordering my of their gear because what I growing is dank as fu+$ I sampled it at 6weeks fire

That's the LaPlata seeds finally. So far I have been more impressed with the ADB, the funny thing is that they were the freebies when I bought the QnT.

The ADB is on the left and is taking up a little over half the net. It's also quite a bit thirstier than the QnT

5. got any snaps of it? im very keen to pop some GA beans.

Chef.

6. It the DGOG from LaPlata around 5 or 6 weeks of flowering

Attached Files:

7. end of week 3: alien diesel berry and the quin n tonic

not much going on, I got some pics just before the light came on.

I have 6 colas on one stem on the QnT where it was FIMed just before I flipped the lights!

If you can see it; the lighter green leaves are all the alien diesel berry that is taking up the left half of the net, the dark green foliage on the right is the QnT.

So far so good on the height of the net, only a few inches of stretch for either plant. Lots of colas on each one, I stopped counting at 40 and there is a bunch more hiding in the shadows of other leaves.

Attached Files:

8. So I decided to drop a Female Seeds C99 and it popped up last night, so that will definitely be next in the tent.

The clones that I have are growing nicely but are still not showing sex....I took them off of the plants that were in veg forever and I was going to toss them so I took the clones beforehand.

Two of them are QnT's and are teasing me with what looks like single balls on the lower nodes. The ADB clone isn't dying but has very little growth so far...losing hope on it and running out of time.

I need at least one sure female for next run so I dropped the C99 just in case.

9. end of week 4: alien diesel berry and the quin n tonic

They are getting a little fatter now.

I have one of the QnT clones in with them trying to force it to show me it's sex.

The ADB clone is looking like it's a female :yay: I really like the strain so far, smells like sweet skunk :yummy:

The QnT has a smell that I can only compare to burning plastic, both are getting frosty and sticky.

The ADB buds are also about twice as big as the QnT, also the QnT is staying nice and green under the led's where the ADB will probably need a shot of Epsom salts very soon because some of it is looking a little pale.

Attached Files:

10. Those plants are looking awesome! I'm running a scrog setup myself but I'm in the early stage as my plants haven't even touched the scrog yet. I laughed when I seen the picture because I dropped some fems a few red cups and put them on top of the scrog just like your C99. I'm all about using the space and I see that you are too! I really love watching your grow.

If you get time, check out my girls (link is below) and let me know what you think. Your plants are beautiful. Cheers!

Thanks, Deez!

I will definitely check it out [​IMG]

12. end of week 5: alien diesel berry and the quin n tonic

Everything is going well, here are some pics when the lights were off.

Alien Diesel Berry is outperforming the Quin n Tonic for sure even tho it seems to have a nute issue. I gave it a double dose of cal-mag on the last watering, then I watered in some molasses last night. I'll hit it with some Epsom salts if it persists.

The last pic is the top cola of the QnT that was fim'ed just before I flipped the light. I originally said that it had 6 colas but It's actually 5 colas, almost in a star pattern; I think it will make a very nice pic at harvest.

Attached Files:

13. Subbed up gonna be getting some amnesia haze x pink diesel auto seeds from jack at the vault 😁

14. #275 JerryInDFW, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    Hey Fester, Chef, et al!      [​IMG]<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);"> </span></span>

Exchanged a message with Jack at the Vault, and mentioned a few of us were planning a Pink Diesel/Amnesia Auto <span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">comparative grow with a thread on here. I don't think the thread has started yet, but he's interested in the idea, and mentioned that anyone else who wanted to join in for the trial should send him a PM telling him you'd like to get in on it.  [​IMG] </span></span>

So if anyone wants in, just PM Jack on his status here: http://forum.grasscity.com/statuses/user/807487-jack-the-vault/?status_id=401476

My plan is to have one started by 4/1. I popped a Diesel Ryder, and it still hasn't put out a second set of true leaves. Weird. If it doesn't improve, I'll pop that PD/A sooner rather than later.

[​IMG]   

Some nice frostiness there!!  [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That man just keeps giving and giving! He has given me so much that I can't even bring myself to ask for more, lol!

But, yeah, anyone wanting in on that deal should jump on it [​IMG]

17. Me headchef and loki was thinking the same i think loki has already started his pink d im starting mine over the weekend

18. Im getting some too so im in 😊.

19. Yup when I get the thread going i will let YALL know, popping beans on April the 20th (420)

Chef.