Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does the smell of the burnt leaves indicate potency?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CannabisCrush, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Does the smell of the leaves before and after being burnt indicate potency and more intense effects? :bongin: :yummy: :love:

2. #2 ModernH:pie, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    Why would it?
    Edit: Sorry I read the question wrong. The smell of the leaves before you smoke usually does indicate potency, but it really depends. The smell afterwards is irrelevant.

3. Let me try and I'll let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I've heard the smell of the burnt leaves are a product of the grow. As in it smells based on the soil and nutrients you used.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Usually if it has a strong smell it's most of the time good weed but that isn't always the case, basically what RedEyeCEO said it's about how it was grown and the strain's genetics.