Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MDTokes Pick Ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MDToker, Nov 9, 2014.

1. #41 MDToker, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418172533.412789.jpg

Just a nug shot of the AK47.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418172556.796040.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418172570.268300.jpg

18. Half ounce pick up of blue dream.

2. #42 MDToker, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    Let me tell you guys now, that blue dream. Woah, some powerful stuff, high % potency THC.  :bongin:

3. Some nice looking bud.

4. Thank you! Cheers.

5. I got a half ounce of sour d two days ago but didn't take pictures, didn't have time. Smoked really good and was some gas. I should have a new pick up within the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Sorry I haven't posted a pick up in a few days I was only getting a gram at a time for a few days. I picked up a ounce tonight i'll posted pictures tomorrow. Happy holidays everyone!

7. Nice I've been puffing on something that smells lemony but I don't know the name it's a good body high almost no head high

8. Nice man! Yeah sorry I haven't posted In a bit, I will update everyone with some pick ups soon. I have been very busy.

9. The afghan goo in the first pic looks nice.

10. Killer pickups cool to see someone local on here

11. Where do you pick up in MD? I can't find a good guy for shit

12. Moco is my location. Great dank around here!

New pics soon, been really busy.

13. Will edit later, just want to update with a new pick up on here since it has been a little bit. 19. Two ounce pick up of Blackberry Kush.

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421843996.866158.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421844012.279251.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421844025.068206.jpg

15. Mg county here. I'm just now finding shit similar to that.

16. Yes, recently MD has cultivated some amazing plant strains, no doubt.

17. What's the price point for some of these strains I know when I got some bubba kush a while back from md it was pretty expensive to say the least.

18. #58 ChesapeakeGenetics, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    howdy Marylanders...great to see some new peeps.. just went through a decent chunk of some indoor original EastCoastSourD straight from humboldt that has rivaled any nugg I've acquired in the past 2 years atleast... absolutely TOP shelf.. 2 gram return from 7 gram of nugg/ pure calayx(BHO).. no stem, no leaf.. now that's resin

19. #59 ChesapeakeGenetics, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    I live in HarCo, used to be real strict i felt(2005-07), but that was 5-10 yrs ago when BC kind bud (KB) was king.... but now 10 yrs later i've been relying on close homies, not just from MD.. I actually think its cheaper here then would be in any legal state.. for some fire indoor at that (EastCoastSourDiesel) at the time.. whats everyone smoking on?!?! and for what?!?! cheap, pricey?!?!

20. Ahh forgot about that nasty beasters.  Haven't seen that shit in years.  Most of the time the bud was still pretty wet, it was a serious ripoff. Luckily the bud I get these days is always great, sometimes extremely great(local grower).