Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MDTokes Pick Ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MDToker, Nov 9, 2014.

1. #21 MDToker, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417410718.751694.jpg

14. One ounce pick up of sour afgan. Sorry for the lack of quality on this one, was very dark out.

2. #22 MDToker, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    15. Half ounce medical OG Kush pick up. This is about 4 grams of it.

Attached Files:

3. #23 MDToker, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417635982.203047.jpg

16. One ounce outdoor blueberry haze pick up.

4. Dude I can't wait to move to md haha.

5. The good and bad times both happen here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Same here in Pa but at least is decriminalized somewhat though isn't it like 10g or less or something..only philly has some sort of decriminalization which is so dumb.

7. Yeah but Md's laws won't go into effect for a few years. The laws on most the east coast suck right now. Temporary though.

8. I thought md got decriminalized on Oct 1 2014? For small amounts I thought.

9. Yes that's for very small amounts, and even then the police around here will interrogate you still. Just got to be safe.

10. damn really dude? I'd figure they'd leave you alone but that's bustttt! I'm still pumped I'm moving out of nepa though..the bud around here is weak. I'm glad I already have a connect in md too so I'm straight ha!

11. For sure man! Do you know what county?

12. yeah I'll be in the Ann arundel county I actually went to high school in maryland and liked the area so I'm moving back around there with my wife by next summer.

13. Excellent man, well if you ever wanna hook up man for a toke just PM me.

14. no doubt bro! Keep those pics coming!

15. I got some uploading tonight and tomorrow! :)

16. #36 MDToker, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418078619.931680.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418078656.664228.jpg

17. Two ounce pick up of AK 47! I will post a nug shot tomorrow or later on.

The lighting makes that bag look weird, not sure why.

17. Yes but the chance of you picking which strain and how potent is very dim in MD unless your using a shipping method.

18. so pretty much like anywhere else lol. Idk how he was able to get it without getting caught but it was prob the best bud I've ever smoked I have chronic rib pains and it made it go away for a month it was awesome. I want to grow my own but I wouldn't even know where to start because I'm lazy as fuq.

19. Indeed, growing takes lots of patience and knowledge. I would start by reading the grow ops section of these forums.