Anyone experience ghost rape in their dreams?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Messiah Decoy, Nov 9, 2014.

1. And here I was,scolding myself for having a dirty mind, this really IS the title. No judging here....

Spirit Sex of a Tantric nature happens quite often

succubi, incubi, ghosts....residual psychic imprints along with the unliving terrestrial beings, and a lot more.

sexual release often helps, as your root chakra and solar vibrate lower when used, reducing sensitivity. Use it or They will use it with you, or something a bit more wise and jovial sounding

2. See?! I wasn't joking about succubi.

Enjoy? I know there are a lot of people that go out of their way to get one.

3. What if you die momentarily and rape yourself? Then come back to life?

You're sick bro.

Get help.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I wish I could be raped by a ghost, god damn

[​IMG]

5. #26 Oni-Jin Spiritus Genitus, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    that's...a very...unique way to imagine things....i guess?

but that doesn't happen. No accounts nor theories regarding that, save ze Dark Ages.....wgen they tried animals in court and publicy executed them with people.

btw, why would one want to rape ones body when dead. Takes a hard life to either hate yourself so much to engage in necrophilia or so narcissic that they really have to go fuck themselves

I'd like to hear about the guy who has a near death experience and claims he fucked himself and returned to earth.
    ...tgat mofo needs a honey boo boo collab with lol b

try and smile more...have a snickers....and try to have more positive thoughts.....

6. I'm going to go have some knickers right now.

7. My hub watched the entity when he was really young and would now do anything for some ghost rape. That would just be ghost sex. And I've never specified but I hope he's looking for a female ghost. Damn

I wish I had a succubus problem :(

[​IMG]

9. This shit cracks me up, because it reminds me of this one guy somewhere else that kept insisting he was being drained by a succubus..

His artistic rendition of the succubus was a poorly drawn humanoid scaly creature with a mouth adapted for sucking on human penises. Despite the fact it was portrayed as a hideous creature, he was remarkably attracted to it.  

New hypothesis-  OP goes to bed with a full bowel and clenches his anus too much, causing the turd to ascend back into his intestine.

You could try to summon one or something?

With my luck I'd summon some crazy fucked up being lol.

12. Wtf is a succubus ?

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

13. Contact someone like Andy Bartzis who can remove the energy from its' attachment to you 

He does this on air, live shows Galactic Historian

A super fuckin hot demon who has the most amazing sex in the world with you for your life force.

15. I dont know about succubus, but i wouldn't mind for a suckmydick ghost

16. actually yeah....... always knew that watching tv would cause this

17. Someone made a voodoo doll with your name on it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. View attachment 2156466