Anyone experience ghost rape in their dreams?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Messiah Decoy, Nov 9, 2014.

1. It's like when something invisible keeps pushing its way into your butt cheeks.

Who's gone through this?

What does it say about my subconscious?

• Like Like x 1
  2. You might wanna check your windows and doors at night cuz they rapin errybody out here

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's some fucked up sleep paralysis.

You might also have a succubus problem.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok I admit it. It's me. But don't get mad and don't tell anyone.

5. Ghosts can't rape you.

hide ya kids, hide ya wife!

7. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinworm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterobiasis

One third of individuals with pinworm infection are totally asymptomatic.<sup>[5]</sup> The main symptoms are pruritus ani and perineal pruritus, i.e., itching in and around the anus and around theperineum.<sup>[5]</sup><sup>[6]</sup><sup>[7]</sup> The itching occurs mainly during the night,<sup>[6]</sup><sup>[8]</sup> and is caused by the female pinworms migrating to lay eggs around the anus.<sup>[4]</sup><sup>[7]</sup> Both the migrating females and the clumps of eggs are irritating, but the mechanisms causing the intense pruritus have not been explained.<sup>[8]</sup> The intensity of the itching varies, and it can be described as tickling, crawling sensations, or even acute pain.<sup>[9]</sup> The itching leads to continuously scratching the area around the anus, which can further result in tearing of the skin and complications such assecondary bacterial infections, including bacterial dermatitis (i.e., skin inflammation) and folliculitis (i.e., hair follicle inflammation).<sup>[6]</sup><sup>[7]</sup><sup>[9]</sup> General symptoms are insomnia (i.e., persistent difficulties to sleep) and restlessness.<sup>[6]</sup> A considerable proportion of children suffer from loss of appetite, weight lossirritability, emotional instability, and enuresis (i.e., inability to controlurination).<sup>[6]</sup>
    Pinworms cannot damage the skin,<sup>[10]</sup> and they do not normally migrate through tissues.<sup>[7]</sup> However, in women they may move onto the vulva and into the vagina, from there moving toexternal orifice of the uterus, and onwards to the uterine cavityfallopian tubesovaries, and peritoneal cavity.<sup>[10]</sup> This can cause vulvovaginitis, i.e. an inflammation of the vulva and vagina.<sup>[6]</sup><sup>[7]</sup> This causes vaginal discharge and pruritus vulvae, i.e., itchiness of the vulva.<sup>[6]</sup> The pinworms can also enter the urethra, and presumably, they carry intestinal bacteria with them.<sup>[10]</sup> According to Gutierrez (2000), a statistically significant correlation between pinworm infection and urinary tract infections has been shown,<sup>[10]</sup> however Burkhart & Burkhart (2005) maintain that the incidence of pinworms as a cause of urinary tract infections remains unknown.<sup>[5]</sup> Incidentally, one report indicated that 36% of young girls with urinary tract infection also had pinworms.<sup>[5]</sup> Dysuria (i.e., painful urination) has been associated with pinworm infection.<sup>[5]</sup>
    The relationship between pinworm infestation and appendicitis has been researched, but there is a lack of clear consensus in the matter: while Gutierres (2005) maintains that there exists a consensus that pinworms do not produce the inflammatory reaction,<sup>[11]</sup> Cook (1994) states that it is controversial whether pinworms are causatively related to acute appendicitis,<sup>[9]</sup> and Burkhart & Burkhart (2004) state that pinworm infection causes symptoms of appendicitis to surface.<sup>[5]

Tl;DR-  Op has a pinworm infestation.</sup>

8. #8 Messiah Decoy, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    But I don't have any of those symptoms.

We're talking about dreams with ghost rape, not weight loss or insomnia.

9. "Ghost rape".... Lmao

• Like Like x 1
  10. I wouldnt mind a ghost blowjob from a hot female ghost while I slept..

11. Why wouldn't I rape ghosts in my dreams? That's the only place such rape is possible.

12. When I lye in my bed I can feel something sit on my chest every night, I feel the pressure on the blankets an watch as something pushes them down on me, then il feel a breeze an itl go away in 10 minutes, scary but I figure t's the ghost wanting to chill

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. So this is what your daddy use to tell you as he was fondaling you in your sleep as a child.

14. If you're dreaming about ghost rape, that makes you a subconscious necrophile.  

• Like Like x 1
  15. No, no ghost rape...

However I did recently ejaculate in my sleep whilst dreaming about sucking myself off. The orgasm was MIND-BLOWING, so good I awoke to my own loud vocalization, mid nut-bust.

I don't usually share my dreams, but I felt it was relevant

• Like Like x 1

A wet dream?

Are you going through a long dry spell?

17. I suppose you could call it that...

18. Bill.................Cosby

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. You got a succubus problem, bro.