Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with friends vs Smoking alone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SweetDeaddy, Nov 9, 2014.

1. I enjoy smoking with friends over smoking alone because I enjoy the social aspect of it. I do smoke alone sometimes and watch a movie or listen to music too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [SUB]See this is a hard one. [/SUB]

[SUB]There is nothing better than relaxing at night when the kids are all in bed and being alone with my hubby and the tv. Everything just feels good. [/SUB]
    [SUB]But then when I smoke it with others I tend to just sit there and zone out and every now and then pop up with a dumb question. So I would have to go with being alone. I am quite boring when im high really lol [/SUB]

3. I've always said I'd toke with friends over solo dolo any day... but I also solo dolo everyday.

Smoking with friends then going out to do something is always fun even if its my first time hanging out with people

Smoking alone is more relaxing and chilled. More often than not I fall asleep lol

4. Dude, I'd rather smoke by myself! Haha

Don't get me wrong, I like smokin with other people. It's just when you smoke by yourself you can just do your own thing, ya know? I like it AT LEAST a million times more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. By far with friends, it makes the experience so much better IMO

6. There's nobody i'd rather smoke with than myself, my imagination is much more entertaining than most of my friends.

7. I love smoking with friends but to properly enjoy 100% I'd rather burn alone

8. They both have their merits. Getting high with friends can make for great conversation and laughs. Whereas smoking alone is significantly more introverted and focused. Great for listening to music, watching a movie/TV, or surfing the interwebz

9. I tend to smoke with a very small selective group of friends. I would much rather smoke alone, but when I say that my fiance is also included but that's a more.than okay "given".

10. I was against smoking alone for a long time, solely because I didn't think I could entertain myself. My boyfriend then convinced me to do it, and ever since, I prefer it. It is the best alone time I have. Of course, I'll toke with some friends, but smoking alone is awesome. No one to judge you when you've got the munchie and you decide cake and pickles sound good, the music sounds better, and you can just think. You come up with some awesome ideas sometime!

11. Smoking with your friends is always funny, but smoking by yourself a few hours before you go to bed so you can watch a movie or something is relaxing. But i do prefer smoking with friends more. :smoke: