The ABSOLUTE HIGHEST Youve EVER been?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Imyou, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Snoop dog concert

2. Saw angels, straight up.  Thought I died.

3. Elaborate.

4. what do you want to know

5. How much u smoked, device used--- basically the story.

6. #46 Gan, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014

It's a long story, and I'm a bit lazy to describe in full detail but, 

me, ex g/f, and ex gf's(EGF) friend basically just ate a bunch of brownies the egf had made and had some champagne.  Of course the girls open the bottle of champagne take like two sips and say they're fucked up so I end up drinking a lot of it. 

Turns out this girl was a huge stoner (her brother owns a dispensary now) and she put a ridiculous amount of weed into these brownies.  My gf claims an ounce, but she wasn't very familiar with weed or weights at the time but basically as you can imagine, that shit was heavy.  

Fast forward 30 minutes, egf is already passed out and me and ex are watching a movie.  Ex starts giggling uncontrollaby.  I have been smoking for a few years now so I've seen some shit but I reached the point where I had been as high as I had ever been and the brownies showed no sign of slowing down.  I would compare it to when you're driving down a long empty freeway really quickly and you're going so fast that by the time you reach the exit you're going so fast that you don't have time to get off safely.  And since you're in the middle of nowhere the next exit isn't for another 10 miles so you're forced to go full speed into the unknown.   That's how the high was hitting me.

Basically, about 15 minutes after that all me and my ex could do was hold each other and trip balls we were hallucinating so hard.  She tried standing to go to the bathroom and it literally took her 5 minutes just to get up.  I started to give her a massage to feel better and I started visualizing patterns in my head on her body telling me where to touch her.  Seemed to be working because she said it felt amazing.  I also started getting auditory hallucinations. 

Another half an hour we were pretty much just still.  It was dark since it was late.  All I remember was going from black to seeing a bunch of visions.  I saw what I can only describe as a bunch of gigantic statues.  But they were gigantic, larger than any skyscraper ever, and they were on a background of pure white.  Normally, you don't think of a third plane because you can't fly and rise into the ground.  But in the vision, I had a weird notion that I was in a 3d space.  The statues weren't "standing" straight up as you would expect a statue to stand normally.  Rather, they were aligned in a particular orientation in space that wasn't up or down.  When I realized how large they were, I also realized that there were literally an infinite number of them, and that they were all alive.  I also realized that I wasn't standing but floating or flying or something.  

I was overcome by this feeling that I wasn't supposed to be seeing any of this and then next thing I know I'm in hell.  Can't really describe it to you, but I just knew there was fire, and that I wasn't alone.  Very scary. 

Next thing I know there's a human figure in front of me, which I somehow came to know was a Saint.  Gave me a warning, told me to remember, and then I opened my eyes.  

I was really freaked out by the whole thing, all i could do was ask my gf what happened.  normally i wouldn't have said anything because i would have been worried someone would think i was crazy but i loved my ex and trusted her so i started telling her about it.  As soon as i said i saw a saint she told me to stop talking because she had seen the same thing and got really scared.  

We talked about it the next day, overall it was a good experience, but it was pretty crazy.    Its kind of funny though, that was my ex's first time ever getting high in her whole life.  She just assumed it was like that every time so she luckily wasn't freaking out too hard.  We smoked a few times after that.  Haha, she was a pretty cool girl.   I started getting a bit concerned when I just realized I was higher than I had ever been and it was only going to continue, but i had been smoking for long enough that I knew that it was all in my head so luckily everything was okay and I was able to experience the visions as something unique and I'm lucky to have experienced it.  Still, it was a pretty crazy experience.  Not something I would do more than a handful of times if that.  

tldr: be careful with edibles, kids.

oh yeah, and we were still high when we woke up and through most of the next day.

7. Lol I couldn't keep my eyes open yo

8. 4 grams of hash to the face, followed by a few joints.

9. Man I guess I got 2..... If I can post 2

Tl/Dr..got to high at work and when a co worker asked a question I stared at him for minutes

So just another closing night working at walmart bringing in the carts with the machine and a Buddie/ the coworker. So I didn't know it but but buddy got high on his brake to. So both of use are well high. Fresh of our brakes we decide to do a parimiter check for carts. Now this size of the parking lot we had a full size WM parking lot fused with another parking lot of equal size basically a city blocks width.and then a Canadian tire parking lot in front of us. Pretty much making it a city block of parking lot with these stores and a couple strip malls inside the block

So since we were high we decided to do a parameter check for carts. It was pretty much the high blind leading the other high blind person. Next thing Im smoking another joint. And we are across the Canadian tire parking lot and on the street about a block away from the store with the cart pusher chugging along. so we decide to tour around the block behind the Canadian tire.and up the street behind leading to the other full sized parking lot beside the WM parking lot.

I go behind Canadian tire to look for carts and finish my joint. While the buddy drive the cart machine. Pretty much took us 30mins to walk around and got something like 4 carts out of the trip.

So I come out from around Canadian tire and buddy comes into the parking lot on the other side of the strip mall that's beside the Canadian tire. We meet at the closest cart carrel. Buddy looks at me and hands me the remote for the cart machine. And sais: its your decision -insert last name-. I didn't realize how fucked up I had gotten. So the simple question took me right off guard. And the way he'd said: its your decision. made me think my self into a stuper of what he could be talking about.( such as putting down a dog or giving up on a deceased paitent mid surgery a lot of fucked up things). Even though the remote was in sight. since he was handing the machine off to me. I stared at him occasionally saying wwwwhaaat for about a minute. Until he couldn't play along with it and burst into chuckles.

I've been higher then that on a different level but not that level. If you get what I mean

10. First time I smoked probably, I had a whole joint and then thought the same scene repeated in real life.

11. Probably my 20th birthday, my friend and I were smoking out of a huge grav we made. We were smoking three strains in every bowl, blue dream, cheese, and headband. I put on the flaming lips album "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots". It tripped me the fuck out.

I eventually just laid down on the floor and stared at the ceiling wondering if I was stuck high.

Some of you really need to keep the above in mind. :smoke:

13. Either the first time I ever got high or the first time I ever took a dab.

14. When I was a new smoker it was like my 7th time ever smoking and they were weeks apart when i started cause the first 6 months I only smoked with cousion and he would only let me smoke a little bit like 2 bowl hits and then i would be stoned as shit but my first time smoking with a friend it was 4/20 in 8th grade so we bought a 20$ bag (dub) and it was some dank ass weed and my friend only took like 4 hits off the blunt and I smoked the whole blunt basicly by myself i was so high everything was like a cartoon i couldnt figure out that it was possible to be that high I smoked at like 7 tht night when I went home at like 230am( cause my parents werent home lol) i was still comming down

15. Pretty much yesterday was the highest ive ever been lol.

A friend and I smoked a bowl at this school and walked to taco bell. I took 3 hits from the bowl. (Btw i have a low tolerance). when we were at taco bell I bought myself just one taco and a drink since i brought like $3. Anyways, while i was eating all of a sudden it hit me, HARD. I literally didnt know why I was eating. Then i told my friend "we need to get out of here" and i could not throw away my taco. IT FELT SO FUCKING HEAVY! I left a mess on the table haha. When my friend and I were outside time felt SO SLOW and cars took FOREVER to pass by. 1 minute felt like 1 Hour. When i take 10 steps i get really tired because it feels like i ran 1 mile. I was just like "fuuucccckkk im so fucking high". Ive never been this high before, my heart was beating fast too. I felt my blood moving through my veins. It was a 100% indica strain btw lol . after 5-6 hours i went home and was still HIGH. It got to the point where i missed being sober. I laid down on my bed and it felt SOOO GOOD. When i closed my eyes it felt like i was floating in black space and sinking slowly. The high lasted for about 12 hours. I probably wont take more than 1 hit next time since i dont want my high to last so long hahah.

16. #57 ChemiStoner, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    I showed up high one time never will again at work.
    When someone asked for a turkey sub.
    I got confused they left and went to the bathroom.
    So I put pepperoni, ham, bacon and salami on it.
    Somebody came out of the bathroom looking confused as he'll at there sandwhich.
    So I played it off like I was making it for myself and apologized. They snickered.

Truth is I didn't even remember them coming in and ordering.
    I just got hungry and made a sandwhich i would like...
    I won't smoke and go to work again. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. When I was probably 20 or 21 and I had just started to heavily smoke so my tolerance was pretty low. One night my friend picked me up to head up to Santa Cruz to smoke and chill at a beach. We met up and he drove up there. I had 2 blunts that I rolled in his car driving to there. We eventually made it to the beach and we sparked up one of the blunts. We stayed there for a while and when we were about to leave we sparked up the second blunt.

I was so high both times but the one before we left hit me pretty hard. It was foggy when we were driving back and I begin to start seeing those yellow divider lights in the middle of the road as stars and that I was in a space ship flying through stars and it was crazy. I began to dance for no reason and I'm not the type of person who dances sober.

18. I can honestly barely remember. it was after 4 bowls of 31% thc bud out of a 15" bong and half a b4r of something. People would be asking me questions and I didn't comprehend it till like 5 seconds after. Everyone was just staring at me saying this kids fucked up. Luckily my friend drive Me around for a bit we chilled in a parking lot and went back to his house had another half b4r 2 bong bowls and a good night's rest 😎