Mango420s cycles of my hobby

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mango420s, Nov 7, 2014.

1. So I got sum smart pots an fresh coco an perlite to upgrade befor I let them get to big in the net when mixing soil whare a respirator for the perlite dust the transplant went well my roots were awesome from my swis bucket bag just wanted to finally get up to par

Attached Files:

2. I also found sum metal squares laying around an used them as a plat form to my trays to alow 100% drainage an airation

Attached Files:

3. Bubba kush is poping first with in three hrs from germination in to home brewd soil

Attached Files:

4. Now there jumping seeing good results from bending main stock an sum beefy arms

Attached Files:

5. Found the pic of the first time naking clones

Attached Files:

6. I for got how awesome the clones looked ima b taking sum from the lower branches tomorw after I set up my clone room an prepare them for the green house this weinter

mango420s

7. Nice setup man, I dig the DIY drainage. Looking for a solution, this might be it!  Thanks

8. Ya in the smart pots ill get like a half a cup run of water in my 5 gallon bucket message with the hanging pot suspended inside of the bucket was working great I would get at least a cup of run off id give to my mango tree
    Thanks for checkn it out glad I can help

9. Looks like they got a really nice start. Got that classic emerald color and not a leaf looks out of place. keep at it amigo 

10. Dank u thanks for the comment bro

11. So I had noticed some lower branches on my three plants that I was trying to scrog net had some lower gross that I thought I should remove didn't want to just cut them and throw them so I made some clones let's see how they do

12. Boom luts watch my 2 try a lot small then last time

Attached Files:

13. Looking alright for 12hrs sum wilting but its norm just gota keep the temp right an they will do the magic

Attached Files:

14. Day 2 of clone dome lookn good my humidity levels are staying at even temp with the temperature don't know a lot about what my temperature should be all I know is it should feel nice and warm with at least 60 to 70 percent humidity staying at 74 to 84 degrees

Attached Files:

15. My girls are starting to fill out nicely from this LST this is my first LST any tips would be nice

Attached Files:

16. My winter outdoor

mango420s
    Inerds

mango420s

Attached Files:

17. Ok so its been 7 days of clone dome life no sings of roots but they are locked in to the cube as n sum leafs were removed to help reduce stress

Attached Files:

18. An my seedlings are on ther way as soon as they get about an inch n a half taller they will get thers first dose of food but I did get 4 out of 6 witch 2 are from good bud I got from the clnic

Attached Files:

19. An my babys are lookn good im thinkn anouther two weeks b for I set them in to 12/12 with the 600watt hps

Attached Files:

20. Root!!! Ok so my clones are starting to have roots olmost out of the cube bout two more days an ill set up sum coco pots an the new veg room

Attached Files: