Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lovely Hash weed pics also

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by reecemccaig, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Hi,

just thought Id share with yous some hash and pics of weed I have that I like have nowhere to upload them I am a retired everyday day smoker to some life issues that happened to once a week now mainly weekends and I love getting a bit of weed then looking forward to smoking it .

Moroccan black gold polm, really nice smoke smells strong no need for flame smoking it just now

IMG_1676.JPG

this is moroccan chocolate polm strong smoke as you can see alot of THC 

IMG_1547.JPG

IMG_1548.JPG

IMG_1561.JPG

IMG_1578.JPG

This is cheese with a nice background not a fan of cheese mysef but would smoke if its there more of a hash only smoker just now.

IMG_0890.JPG

Trainwreck fluffy frosty nugs had that almost metal/ metallic smell crossed with lemon really nice.

IMG_1055.JPG

Super silver haze very nice strong coutchloch/ heads anyway on another planet stone

IMG_1099.JPG

IMG_1118.JPG

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

Ak- 47 medical grade didn't like this that much but Iv went way off green for the current time was a good stone though. 

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1605.JPG

hope you enjoy, 

Reece 

:bongin: :smoking:

2. Cheers! What kind of camera are you using?

3. #3 reecemccaig, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
  4. Thanks for posting that link man. I didn't even know they made those, I'm gonna have to get one now.
    Also nice pictures, that hash looks awesome. I've always wanted to try Moroccan hash

5. Thank you for posting!! i enjoyed viewing the pics. And cali need some of that morracan hash. All we have out here is bho and bubble made from trim.

6. I've been looking at macro lenses for my 5c. I may pick this one up, shots look pretty good.

I can only imagine the pics I could get with the flower I pick up.

Feel free to swing by and check out my thread "Stones recent pick ups"

:bongin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I've seen them for the galaxies and the iPhones

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum