Low odor autoflower plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmokedOutandHigh, Nov 6, 2014.

1. #1 SmokedOutandHigh, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    Look at seed distributors, been years since they started carrying autoflowers and still none of them have a quick and easy list of low odor cannabis seeds. I even wrote emails asking and didn't even get a reply. Well I was sick of it as I'm sure lots of people are, so I scoured Herbies-auto and the forums and came up with some. Here's what I found(except for low-ryders), people that have grown these are more than welcome to chime in and describe them and the smell too. Now these may still smell somewhat, but hopefully limited and worth checking out. Feel free to add your own.

Amnesia Mystery
    Auto #1
    AutoDurban Poison
    Auto Polar Express
    Dna Genetics 60 Day Wonder
    Heavyweight Wipeout Express
    Northern Lights(the obvious)
    Silver Bullet

2. I've grown auto#1 exclusively for the past two years without any filter, the only time it stinks is when I touch it, and smell my hand afterwords, highly recommend this strain. Its smokes good and the high is half body half head.

8===D ~~~ 0-:

3. Awesome, what's it smell/ taste like?

4. Smell is like a piney/citrusy mix, kinda taste like pineapple...

8===D ~~~ 0-:

5. Why does low odour matter wouldn't you use a carbon filter anyway?

6. If you want there to be absolutely no smell use a carbon filter with these, but I've heard they don't always work with the skunkier plants.. As stinkfinger said, he doesn't use a carbon filter and says there's barely any smell.

7. Smokers/growers get used to the smell and stop noticing it, if stealth is a matter of life and liberty get a carbon filter...

8. Andy is right, as i'm just focused on reducing the smell.

9. Nirvanas blue mystic

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app