First time grow house - 100k investment

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nomediocre, Nov 6, 2014.

1. What did you do to these girls! Sounds very....yeah ahum.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

2. #982 TheMysticalOne, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    This is what i would do :

Gather at your / a friend's place with the girls or whoever is doing the trimming. Smoke 1-2 joints (don't get completely stoned). Ask everyone to leave their phones inside the house. If they pull any bs like "wtf you dont trust me ?" just say something like "Its a matter of security" and u can add some other bullshit. Avoid starting a fight with all costs because one of these hoes might want to get revenge. Thats why you should smoke some first, so everybody can be chill.

As for taking them to the grow house, you should take different routes and get them high so they can't remember much. No need to blindfold imo.

If i had a grow this big i would be super paranoid about posting pictures and stuff in this forum.

Good luck !!

3. Went shopping with my Oregon investor today...

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427840467.363883.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427840476.013527.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Oh my god. Beautiful.

5. Any Corvette fans here?? 🙋🙋 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427845506.294442.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427845517.333907.jpg

6. My experience has taught me that it's better to take the chance with a short transport over bringing anyone to location of the grow. I've always rented a "vacation house ' for a week or weekend, depending on crop size. Something private , single unit with no one around. I'd always rent some unsuspecting type of vehicle for the transport. Like a lil rv or something. And it was always nice to chill at a vaca pad, usually on water somewhere which was nice for taking breaks. It'll cost a few bucks but imo and ime, the risk was much more comfortable . I always wanted to get my harvest away from the grow site asap and would never again bring anyone to a place that had a serious op.

7. I like Jerry's suggestion, just avoid the grow location, transport crop first, then transport trim team... If you obey the laws driving you should avoid any trouble bar getting hit by a dumb driver

8. Don't let the name Honda fool you. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Oooooo what is that?

Honda NSX/Acura NSX

11. It's a Acura nsx, I like it, but personally I would take the new supra and the zo6 over it...

I knew my agreeing with D_Urbmon would come to an end eventually 😔

[​IMG]

Yeah it's an old one.  I can't say I'm fond of the new one coming out.

13. #997 Buffalo11024, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Just an idea to be inconspicuous. During my time in the military we used goggles with lenses painted black to mask our prisoners vision during transport. Why not get some cheap large frame sunglasses that cover half their face and do the same?

14. genius. Just like a blind fold except with some degree of normality. Think we have a winner

15. #999 Head Chef, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    I have a Toyota celica GT attempting to get my hands on a gt4 supra and/or (depending how 2015 goes) a skyline.

My midlife crisis hopefully will be a Honda :)

Love my old cars.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures