Headshop selling Zongs rare?

Discussion in 'General' started by Live_Life, Nov 6, 2014.

1. #1 Live_Life, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    I heard some people saying Zongs are hard to come by since they were discontinued but my local headshop has the mecha of Zong selection,(top row of pic) the one I wanted was a 2.5 ft Zong with a huge base, it had an 8 arm tree perc to go with it and only 200! Its because the owner has a partnership with Zong. The employee told me that they just got a bunch of boxes from Zong and to wait because these pieces are going to be worth the wait! Is this a lucky situation? Pretty stoned btw lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415230381.168492.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 Rainy Daze, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    Maybe in your area they're rare. All 3 head shops in my area carry them. Didn't know they discontinued them but there's probably another company that can make them unless that Z shape is patented?

4. Not rare at all. Every headship 'round these parts carries em too!

5. Wouldn't call em rare, but I do very much like all the ones I've hit!

6. Unless the production started up, real Zongs are gone. iirc they were made by Zong Toy Company back in like the 60's. The shape is still common but you're going to have a hard time finding an authentic.

7. We don't have Zongs in our two main headshops. 

8. Ok I have this original zong water pipe made by the zong toy co. I have original keychain and also box that goes with this I need someone with some knowledge and would like to know what i have is worth

Attached Files: