Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you smoking this morning The most important smoke of the day you know lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Physcotic1, Nov 5, 2014.

1. #141 ChemiStoner, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419020538.613854.jpg

I got this from my dad today. Pretty sure it's an indica. Can't wait to vape it tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I was stoned ! I forgot all about that nugget got pretty darn high off of that ther!

3. I'm gonna get higher than the Eiffel Tower ! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419086279.367070.jpg I learned a new way to smoke these hash clips roll a fresh joint and put the clip in the tip.

4. ok ive been awake for almost two hours about time to light up and have some coffee and milk

5. get back over here and show us what your smoking on i dont care how ugly it is or hiw pretty it is.

6. happy holidays ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419467679.666856.jpg

7. @Physcotic1 That branch looks beautiful, what strain?

Smoked some Inferno OG last night 😵
    Then this morning the last of the Blue Widow in a extendo blunt , Merry Kushmas everyone!
    image.jpg

8. This is By a long shot the best looking bud you've posted. :metal: :eek: Hotmuthafuggindayummm .

Tbh ... The other buds you've posted looked very immature.
    But this one; bravo!!!!!

Merry Christmas brotha.

9. My new Krave stemless integrated showerhead perc with a reclaimer and Black Market Glass domeless quartz, with some vac purged ChemDawg honey :yummy:

Attached Files:

10. I am smoking a .2 of squidgy black hash in my proto pipe deluxe just before the work time. That shit is amazin

11. I'm smoking on some of this fire no-name sativa!

Attached Files: