Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you smoking this morning The most important smoke of the day you know lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Physcotic1, Nov 5, 2014.

1. #1 Physcotic1, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    Right . I look forward to my morning smoke just like coffee or something . since there's a what are you smoking tonite thread we should have a what are you smoking this morning thread too:) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415200805.921465.jpg

2. There should be 1 thread called WAYS?  Next thing ya know we will have a what are you smoking for lunch thread. And then a weekend thread. And then a holiday thread. I guess that's not a bad thing, but we should condense it down to 1 thread like weedmaps does on thier website. All this clicking on different threads is a bit unconventional.

I bet blades will respond to this thread anyway. I'll support it if they do.

3. I'm burning some kief hash I pressed up a week ago.  Using my $10 wood pipe w/stone bowl I bought from GC.  Excellent bargain.

4. double-perc (stacked) bubbler w some Pineapple Express

Jk idk what it's called, it's sativa tho so  its that responsible shit

5. I'm with you OSS.  We already have a long standing "What are you smoking tonight??" thread.  We use it for all times of day because we are high all times of the day.  :D

6. LOL I want to walk into a dispensary and look at thier menu. On 1 side it will say "responsible shit" and the other side will say "irresponsible shit" LOL

7. Interesting thread, haha i'm the same way. I wake up and I need my morning smoke. Had a few crumbles of weed left for this morning, followed by a cigarette. I live in an apartment upstairs in the city on a main street, so i'm about to head down for some morning breakfast as well.

Making the best of the day, today :)

8. Wakenbakin with white widow

9. At about 7am PST the whatcha smoking tonight thread usually turns into a wake n bake thread, and I'm not bragging but I usually kick it off.

On that note, I'm on the way home with some Blue Dream and some Better Than Your Cookies ( BTY x GSC)

Pics when I get there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415368511.430696.jpg honey hash on top of some outdoor bud.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415368577.404814.jpg

11. stay classy ocean beach this thread is for morning smoke I felt awkward posting there cause I mainly smoke in the mornings anyways the rest of the days smoke don't even compare to this first hit of the day especially today I just figured out honey thanks to my Cappucino machine.:) smoke

12. What? Don't feel awkward just post there it's okay.

13. It looks like honey to me it's soft and gooey but it's just Qwiso I made last night after grinding the bud up first I made another batch this morning everything was really cold and it came out really clear in the plate it's drying now I hope it's good I didn't grind the bud up first.

14. HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHhh
    I'm smokin some...

...POT
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

15. Resin. No weed, no money. Just nasty resin. Fuck life right now. :cry:

16. More hash and more of my outdoor crop ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415457001.267200.jpg

17. Bright white kief

18. #18 CoeusPrime, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    I know what you mean. I get to trust a dispensary and once I do, I just call up and say "One ounce of couch-lock please..."

Edit: doctor-prescribed couch-lock, no less. By the deity I love the new era...

Attached Files:

19. Had a few bowls of hash