Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by alexruby, Nov 5, 2014.

1. I bought from a new dealer yesterday, the smell is barely noticeable and I can see it's dense. I ask my friend's what it is, they just say it's "Dro". Any help guys?

Attached Files:

2. Kinda hard to say what strain that is solely from one blurry picture

You're right, just saw. Heres a better ones. Also I noticed I think he may have gave me two diff strains lol.

Attached Files:

4. Clearly, this is thunder diesel. Good pick up.

5. 2 things here

1) You're friend is fucking retarded for calling marijuana "dro" which is worse than "kush". "Dro" is short for hydroponics AKA indoor, which I highly doubt his retarded ass knows if it was grown indoors or outdoors by looking at it.

2) You can't tell the strain from a picture, or even by really looking at it, it would be much appreciated if people would stop posting these questions. 

6. #6 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    It's clearly Rainbow Kush grown hydroponically with a 2 month cure. 
    <div> 

</div><div><div><div>[​IMG]Rainbow Kush is a seldom seen strain and, if our experience is any guide, that's got to change. With genetics that include Master Kush and Hindu Kush, you'd expect it to be old school strong. You will not be disappointed. Effects set in fast and go more to the body than the cerebellum and the overall impact is one of calm and bliss. That's thanks to this strain's reported .50 percent CBDs. We found that it made our aches and back spasms ebb away for a solid 90 minutes. It's also an awesome strain for stress and anxiety relief. Best of all, this is simply a gorgeous strain to gaze upon with its intense purple-red and dark green buds, emblematic of its deep indica heritage. From Puget Sound Health Alternatives in the Interbay/Queen Anne area Rainbow Kush does have slight couch-locking tendencies, so most patients will want to keep its highly-recommended use to evenings and nights.

</div></div></div>

7. Doodoodro. Super strain. So rare

8. It's strawberry cough. I can tell by looking at the pic. I think it was grown in Texas, but the red hairs indicate New Mexico, near El Paso.

Sorry, if you'll notice the orange tinge at the end of the hairs it's more coastal, 90% sure it was grown in Palm Desert.

10. Palm desert produces brown bud not green bud.

11. That's MG Kush - Mountain Grown  (It's the richest kind!)

12. that is definately UK cheese

and from the looks of it also definately a hydro grow

wunsennnn!

13. Obviously .. This is the Legendary "Gumball OG Kush Diesel Haze Cheese"

Darwin cut.

67% THC

14. Darwin cut lmao. Everyone knows that darwin cut is from evolutionary labratories! This stuff was grown near el paso texas.

15. It's that magical strain that many people have been lucky enough to score over the years

They call it "dunnoButItLooksSmokable" most of us have smoked that particular strain before. It may look different, hits us all a little differently but it looks smokable.

16. your friend was correct..

it's dro. Probably fire dro, or maybe baby dro.. hard to tell.

don't listen to the other idiots in here, they're just busting your balls.

17. #17 TheWhiteLighter, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    Duuuuude, you just totally killed the busting the balls of the new to GC asking what strain they have by picture vibe. But it does look smokable. I am disappoint :(
    Looks like dirt grown indoor I have had recently too.

18. Dats that " A-rod" kush, aka the "lying mans kush". I hear its full of steroids

19. Looks like some marijuana to me.

20. That is some titty lickin kush, it is usually grown out by the pacific. VERY rare

Fuck yo presents!