Update: Recreational Marijuana PASSES in Oregon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by QualiD, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Wow this is great news!  Time to celebrate! 
    View attachment 147830
    Even though I am Canadian this is one more step in the right direction.

2. Congratulations! This is a step toward a better future! <3

3. Looks like Washington will have to lower their taxes on MJ now. Nothing like your neighbor trumping you!

4. Awesome news! 
    Now the two states above me are legal if I ever decide to go North. 
    Dedicating this next hash rip for celebration. 

5. Soo happy for all of my family and friends there!

6. Congrats!!!

7. [SUB]The dum dums win. Mark my words, it is here for future viewing, shit will be stupid.  I predict the OLCC to do alot of denying of permits on baseless grounds, and a good ol' boys club forming..  I will be here to update you, because I will apply for my commercial licence on the first day allowed.  Let's see how full of shit these people are.  For the record, they claim $1,000 is all it will cost me.  I believe that like I believe pigs fly.[/SUB]

8. :bongin: So glad it passed :bongin: 

So nice every household can have 4 plants as of Dec 3 2014. I'm looking forward to all the new growers coming out of the woodwork.

9. So can out of state buy rec weed in Oregon as well?

yes but it will be regulated for out-of-staters, just as the colorado and washington legal

cannabis shops do. meaning they will probably only sell you 1/4 oz at a time.

Is there something about that in the statute? :confused: 

Washington doesn't limit weed for out-of-staters. If your ID says you're 21, you can buy as much as anyone else. 

it's more of a commonly practiced ordinance that varies from one county to the next

Oh so you hate the system so much you want to be a part of it, right on, that's not hypocritical at all :laughing: 

14. This is huge! Another state makes cannabis legal!

Hopefully Alaska legalizes also.

15. *flails happily* oregon is legal!! I'm going to smoke my first post legal joint outside my back porch.  :hello:  :smoking:  :hello:

16. I love the west coast of the USA. Calif. oregon, washington arizona nevada new mexico and colorado are all legal

Too many closed minded conservatives on the east coast.

17. Awesome news. I say by 2020 3/4 states will be legal then the feds will be forced to make it national

during the live feed for oregon, the speaker said california was next in 2016 for legalization