GTA 5 next gen

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MadLibz, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Not getting my ps4 till end of month sucks but whatever at least I'll have gta waiting

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

2. #43 RAWGLOR, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    Yeah, why don't we get a Metal station?

3. might not be technically classified as metal but channel x plays all that hard rock, thrasher type shit. i wish they had a station that played modern rock (90's-today) like nirvana, korn, stuff like that.

4. Tempted to go get this at midnight but its so fucking cold outside.

5. #46 Frösty, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    Thats where that digital download comes in handy. I feel you though haha, moved into a new house this year and since its so fucking cold out I haven't made the trek to my dealers crib in awhile. Last year I lived above him so I never had to leave the house . I took that shit for granted thats for damn sure.

6. Yeah I considered digital but i suppose im old school when it comes to console games. Picked it up this morning and after the ridiculous install time am finally playing. First person is crazy, will definitely take some getting used to with driving. Im glad I barely played this on last gen so it'll be mostly new.

7. Anyone on ps4 that wants to make a crew online hmu psn id is THighL11

I've never played the online and would like to check it out.

8. because it is better.....

9. This game is the tits. Ive only played single player so far but i am immensely impressed. First person controls feel good once you get your settings right. Aiming downsight feels almost just like BF4.

Driving in first person is challenging. Unless you drive normally and stay close to the speed limit and just go with the flow of traffic and wait at red lights. Otherwise if you drive too fast and recklessly your car gets fucked up and its exensive to repair. I like how they almost force you to drive like its real life if you wanna keep that Charger nice and shiny. This game is so immersive man i cant wait to play more tonight.

Can anyone confirm if online works?

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yes online works and is the "tits" as well

11. This came out today, right?

12. Sure did

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. dude I bought the dodo and it is awesome! even has retractable wheels to land on streets too

14. I haven't played online yet because of the character transfer issues xbox one is having. I might hop on tonight if any of you blades are down to play ha. First person is so intense!

"Picture you and me in a cabin by the sea, sit up on the porch and we can burn a couple trees."

15. Yeah, that first person mode looks fucking sweet.

I just bought a 360, so I don't think ill be upgrading anytime soon. I sure as fuck want to, though.

16. #58 Frösty, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    [​IMG]

Out of all the cars I have owned I have missed this beauty the most 

And here is my character;

[​IMG]

17. Pretty damn sweet all the extra details.... I haven't been able to get online in a lobby but once, and nobody in it? Is it that new or just poor luck? Omg the luster on the cars is sweet. IMO the cars handle better. Wonder what else is new? If you guys see anything let me know. I'll do the same :) peace! I just started the story over so I'm back bangin with that fool Lamar, lol

Grow With Me: @ http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html

Share Colorado: @ http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335406-OFFICIAL-Colorado-Proud%21

..."Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." -Og Mandino

18. No problems getting into a lobby but there tends to be four others in each lobby max. I don't know if this is a glitch or not a lot of users on next ten yet or what but it's kinda disappointing in that aspect. Also none of my car mods transferred! I took my turismo to check out that 0-60 in FP the speedometer to realize it couldn't get above like 120 or 140 I forget. Upon further inspection I noticed none of my performance mods transferred.

Handling seems to be the same IMO with more difficulty in the rain and traction but I love that aspect. Also driving through foliage seems to be a harder task in super cars (also glad about this) haven't played GTA since I made the switch to next gen (and only did that because my 360 got the red ring in June) so I can't remember exactly how the handling was like.

FP is effing brilliant though, took some changing controls around but I got it perfectly how I want it and now I am joining the ranks of the free aim shooters because assisted aim is no fun (I just suck at third person shooting). Driving also was hard at first but I got a good feel for it now so I'm loving it. I am happy not too much has changed since I left the world of GTA. The enhanced graphics are dope but the core game that I love is still there. Wish there was more vehicle mods, I wonder if rockstar plans on next gen online updates? I mean obviously they will cater to both but I really hope that with all this potential these new systems have they take advantage of it. Give me the ability to raise my trucks!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum