GTA 5 next gen

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MadLibz, Nov 5, 2014.

1. that is a good point.  350 is cheap but black friday is coming up so i figure everything is going to be much less expensive then.  

2. 400 ps4 with gta v and the last of us... U dun goofed

3. Sooo hype for this. I bought it for the 360 but i never finished it.
    Seems like they actually improved it instead of just repackaging the same game

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Im in the exact same boat. I had one of the old 360s and it made my console sound like a jet taking off. Can't wait to play this on my ps4, pretty sure the last mission I remember playing was the one where you shoot the plane out of the sky and then chase it down on the dirt bike. Can anyone tell me how far in the story that is roughly?

5. [​IMG]

this gives me hope for more vehicle customization (obviously underglow but maybe more is added?)

6. it's now available for pre-download

7. I don't know if I'll be getting this. FPS is nice and all, but I'm not handing over another $60+ if R* doesn't add anything more substantial. More campaign missions and Heists for Online would be a good start. Maybe up the difficulty a bit and give the Online jobs more variety.

I realize it might be asking a lot, but they can't honestly think GTA V+First Person+Better Graphics=$60.

8. Id feel the same if i was in your boat. But since i didnt play it on 360 its gonna be a solid deal. Provided that it works, of course.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I grew so tired of gta games. They just felt so slow to me after playing fast open world sandbox games like crackdown. this new fp mode is a game changer. Gta becomes a completely new game and it looks fantastic. Glad I waited on this cause I knew xb1/ps4 wouldnt miss out on this. Cant wait to get this with my xb1

10. None of you guys are even the slightest bit upset about rock star selling you a 60 dollar game, then reselling you the same game the way it could(should) have been released for another 60 dollars a year later?

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Personally I'm not exactly mad. Not too thrill to buy A game I already bought for Xbox 360 but knowing how epic 60 fps and first person will make it kind of gives me a warm feeling In my gut.

Honestly think the first person mode will change the way we play gta .

That plus playing with a mouse will make it way more fun .

12. Not in the slightest. I knew from day one that GTA V was gonna be redone for the PC, aswell as next gen.

It is way more than just a port over to the new system. It is an overhaul of new graphics, FP mode, new vehicles, more gameplay, more dense of a city, over 100 new songs, and so many more additions. So no, I am actually ecstatic that I get to re-enter Los Santos come tuesday :)

13. I guess its different for PC, but I don't plan on getting next gen GTA till there's a decent price drop, fucking games are becoming too expensive

14. #34 ThuggishReefer, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    It would be even better if they would let you return gta 5 old gen and pay like 10 bucks more for pc version.

Or release the game on a cool looking usb stick.

15. You'll be waiting a while just to save like $20 because you know it wont ever go below $40. you probably put 10x the money in yo lungs, plus games have been $65 for a while now

16. I'll fucking shoplift it yo

17. people on the west coast get it earlier at 9pm on monday night

18. I really hope it works tonight

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app