GTA 5 next gen

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MadLibz, Nov 5, 2014.

1. The next gen version of GTA 5 has tons of new content and a first person mode
    Check it out:
    Watch "Grand Theft Auto V (PS4/XB1/PC) - First Person Mo…" on YouTube
    Grand Theft Auto V (PS4/XB1/PC) - First Person Mo…: http://youtu.be/TEZRJoZdM84

2. ha wow that looks so sick, now i need to get a next gen console for sure.  Between this and No Mans Sky it looks like Sony will be getting my business lol.  

I want to go play some gta5 now haha.  I didn't think the first person mode would be that awesome.

3. I approve. This changes everything.

4. Saw this and my jaw dropped. If the gun mechanics are good in fps mode then I can see this game bring really fun in online death matches. And then fps which makes everything much better ...

5. dude this game is gonna be sick!! I think maybe they should just change GTA to being fps.  This game will probably be the determining factor for future GTA games going fps or not.

6. Wow dude. Im so glad i didnt play this game on last gen. It will be that much better since it will all be new to me.

And FIRST PERSON. Whoever had this idea at rockstar is a genius (though im sure most of us have had that idea already lol)

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 Exhazer, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    a friend just sent me that video off facebook....That first person view turns GTA V into a whole new game it seems like....SOLD

8. Definitely will make the same game feel new again,
    Im not even pissed about heists lol

9. Getting it yall can add me joojooshrimp

10. #10 Charrua, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    yea I have to try this on PC. Imagine this game with Oculus rift.

11. I HAVE TO SELL EVERYTHING AND GET NEXT GEN
    IMMEDIATELY.
    FUCK.

12. I'm definitely gonna have to play this for my PC

13. Looks good is there an option to go prone/lay down at all?

14. Imagine 30 v 30 across the whole map with weapon of your choice. And just playing gta in fps will be so sick. Way more imersive .

15. just ordered xbox one for pickup at best buy..
    I wasn't kidding.

16. I doubt it, hopefully they at least put in crouch instead of that sneak mode
    Did they say how many in a game on next gen?
    That would be killer

17. #17 RAWGLOR, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014

Yeah, there is a first person mod for GTA IV that was made awhile ago that works fairly well. It's not perfect, but it seems like GTA IV would have been capable of being released with first person.

It's cool to see that Rockstar officially added it in GTA V. I've been waiting until GTA V is released for PC to buy it.

18. Just got the one with the assassins creed unity bundle

19. why did you go with the xbox one? Just curious cuz I'm trying to decide between that and the ps4.  Im fairly certain I'm gonna go with a ps4 cuz that game No Mans Sky is coming for that but i do like forza.  hmmm idk

20. #20 Rhymesayers420, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014

http://assassinscree...ayer/index.aspx
    \nthis is pretty cool
    but ultimately i got it because it was $350 with 2 AC games PS4 is $400 with no games.
    \nPersonally I think the exclusives are better on X1 anyway and the only reason it's selling cheaper is because the ps4 has a headstart on sales