Trans* and Gender Variant Support Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Greenunit, Nov 4, 2014.

1. It wasn't totally 1-on-1, but it was a small group (like 30 people) and I asked her about coming out at work (I got a new job) and she gave me advice and it was magical. She's so sassy and outspoken and wonderful :)

My school organized a talk for her to come and give a lecture about her life and experience, then one of my friends won a meet and greet ticket but couldn't go and asked me if I wanted to go so of course I said yes! Originally it was just for me but then I asked if my gf could accompany me and she got to come too :)

2. I'm a god trapped in a mortals body

3. [​IMG]

4. I don't think there's a more amazing feeling than being treated like a woman in a relationship. He loves my body, even if i don't, makes me feel beautiful and myself. I feel like who i really am when i'm treated like that and only 2 people have been that way with me. The third time i stayed a weekend with my couple i started talking about me being trans with the younger partner who is also trans and was finally at the point of starting to physically transition. After alot of heart to heart i finally accepted that yes what i was so afraid to admit my entire life was true, and that it's perfectly okay. They asked me if i'd rather be referred to in other pronouns and if i'd like to be treated as a female. I almost cried when they asked that and promised to love me and support me no matter what. They can see who i really am, when most of the world can't at all.

5. Nice!. Even I forget at times the hard ships of being trans. I'm not but my gf only will go out every other day because of stubble. I don't mind but it can be tough to deal with people at times.

Let's Smoke About It....
    -Adam Demamp

My Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

6. It's an interesting journey on both sides. I've been dealing with mental illness since i was 16 so i now how hard it is to be a supporter and partner to someone struggling with things like that. See i either lied to myself or honestly didn't allow myself to see and admit that i was transgender. I was raised in a very christian family, got blackmailed by my best friend who was my first love with evidence of what we had done, bullied a ton and had very poor self esteem. I mean all the signs and feelings were there. I didn't even come out as gay until 2 years ago. To have someone help me admit that, tell me it was perfectly okay and beautiful and that they would be there to help me the entire way was almost unimaginable to me. It's the one thing that gives me hope of life being the way i live when i'm comfortable or with them instead of only certain times with certain people. I won't let myself let go of that hope no matter how hopeless i feel.

Dreams do come true and i just have to keep believing and fighting for it.

7. My city has a transgender health clinic that opened up a couple days ago! Gunna make myself an appointment and see what's up :)

8. All of a sudden a bunch of non-binary people seem to be coming into my life. Happy days :)

Also, I'm going to that clinic next week. I told my gf about it and she didn't seem too happy, but I'll check out what my options are anyway.

9. The clinic sent me an e-mail reminder for my appointment using my birth name...

[​IMG]

10. All set for hormones if I so desire, and got the final signature for my legal name change!

Today was a good day :)

11. Greeny! Thats awesome =D

I spoke with my mommabear. She says shell love me no matter what my physical appearance is and that all that matters is me happy. So one step closer to e i suppose =)

12. Yay! I'm happy for you, that's super awesome :)

I haven't told my parents I'm considering T and/or gender affirmation surgery yet. I know they'll be weird about it :/ I told them about the shittiness with coming out to my boss and they told me it was my fault because I already knew he was religious... Ugh.

13. Wow. Worst response ever from your parents v.v

14. I thought my mom was kinda sorta coming around but I guess not as much as I thought. They didn't understand that it was important for me to be respected for who I am at work as well as in the rest of my life. They just thought I was unnecessarily putting myself in an uncomfortable situation. :(

15. *hugs you so tight* im so sorry honey. v.v

16. Thanks you [​IMG]

17. I always used to despise shopping for clothes, but now I mostly shop in the dude section and it's great! Shopping malls still make me anxious sometimes but now I'm actually inclined to purchase new things for myself that actually make me comfortable and kinda sorta have fun doing it.

Seeing the doc again this week, leaning towards getting T shots.

18. #200 SiriusWolff, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015

I haven't gone shopping for girl clothes yet but i want to soo badly. I'm really afraid of how that will go in the mall in Idaho though :/ . O well i plan on going when some of my friends wives and my friends want to take me out.