Help, please. Twisted, Broken sprout. Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by WoodenBoy, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Hello all of you reading this
    I've got a serious issiue. I germinated my two seeds. I'm total rookie, I'm new, I'm fresh. Only thing I have ever grew was a fungus behind my bed (someone throwed there a mandarine) so the fact that my two seeds cracked and let the riot grow was a miracle. I bought a soil, I put my seeds in it and it grows for one week already. The problem is that in the middle of the week they stopped growing, I gave 'em aditional lamp but I have to change the bulb for a white light. Anyway. 
    As I said I'm a rookie with no experience, I saw that one sprout is twisted So I've made a dumbest thing that each one of you can imagine. I trided to twist it back, you know, make it straight. and It cracked in two points. It went a bit down but didn't totally felt with leaves on the medium.

Here I cry to you and beg you for help, I don't wanna let my green kido die. I need to save her (autofem - northern lights). Please help me. I add a photos of it, they are low quality but I hope you will see and tell me what to do. I supprted it with a plastic plate but I don't know. Maybe I should wrap something around it or tie it to the stick to hold it straig. Please, help.

Attached Files:

2. She is very young to try and save mate, cannabis plants can heal remarkably well from snapped branches, but at that age I wouldn't be entirely optimistic :(

I would suggest something like a straw or a cocktail stick.....then thin strips of tape to bind her to it.....besta luck!

3. #3 totalbeginner, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    heres what i did, in a similar case, worked perfectly well. just put the whole plant, as is, or bent a bit in soil "neck deep" so you end up with the leaves at soil level, eventually roots will spawn from that streched out part. after that just put it closer to the light source, so it wount strech any further

4. Well fellow growers
    I apologize for not answearing. I was rushed at school and was so worried bout kid that I forgot to answear y'all. My sweet kid is all right, It's alive. Thank you for all your help, kindness and care. Good to know that there are still people full of love and kindness that shares their passions. Peace n Love for yall, God bless you for help :)