Thoughts on cat calling?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wars, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All i see is some dyed cotton. He probably has a good sense of style.
    I don't see any cotton adorned by the woman. She is probably comfortable with her body.

Either way, if I saw both of them today, I couldn't tell the man to take his clothes off.
    Nor could I tell the woman to put her clothes back on.
    Asking them to succumb to those wills would make me an oppressive pig with no sense of style or understanding of homeostasis.

2. theres a video on worldstar were some feminist women tells you everything that is wrong with that video and i +1 for her lmao

you girls wanna walk showing ur ass off you better be ready for some comments about it if not cover up i bet if she was wearing a trench coat no one woulda stopped to look at her lol

3. How dare you.

4. Women are sluts and men are dogs. The end.

5. Also saw this and thought it relevant

Attached Files:

That's an old quote but a good one :D

7. Okay saying nice tits or ass can be creepy. But this whole thing has gotten to the point where just saying hi with a smile to a girl walking down the street is seen as making some sexual advance on her. Now im not saying womans fear of men is completely unfounded but to how bad its gotten is almost ridiculous in my opinion. Smiling at someone isnt making a move, saying hi isnt me asking to have sex.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #108 Sgtstadanko707, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    I bet this lady would pay for someone to give her a complement

Attached Files:

There is no logical reason for any woman to have a generalized fear of men. :confused_2:

10. I am a sexy. I am afraid woman will try to rape me as I walk down there street.

11. I think of cat calling as more rude and aggressive than a compliment.

Compliment her and if she's not interested leave her alone. As a male, I wouldn't want some dude twice my size following me or taunting me from a distance, why would a female?

If she ignores you once, saying anything else is purely out of embarrassment, pride, preserving masculinity IMHO.

12. I would hold the door open for any gender, does that make me a nice human being or just bisexual?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. You know you have ulterior motives in all your courteous gestures! :laughing:

Its not holding a door, its practically sexual assault !!!!!!!!1one

14. Free market.

15. Oh - THAT kind of cat calling. Nevermind.

16. It's not cat calling if you just yell "DAT ASSSS DOE".

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. some men are assholes, some women like that attention, no harm done. but if theres just an asshole yelling at a woman who is clearly not interested, i feel obligated to smack him in the head. bonus if the woman sees you. 

18. and this is why we need feminism. [​IMG] what a disgusting, ignorant comment.  you know nothing.

19. dudes who defend catcalling make me sick.  you could at least TRY to have some sympathy for women.  imagine how you would feel if you couldn't even leave your house without the constant threat of "compliments" from bigger, stronger women.  "compliments" that suddenly turn into rage when you dare not to engage with them.  "compliments" that come with the added message of "I am entitled to talk to you and if you don't engage with me, you might be punished"

says the man.  the man who has no idea what it means to live as a woman. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.