Thoughts on cat calling?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wars, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    and big booty bitches

2. Women judge women because yet are put in an every woman for herself situation where we have to fight for men, it's about reproduction. Men facilitate this situation

☺️🌱🙌

3. Yeah and that's what frustrates the livin piss outta me! They have some kind of law amongst themselves that states "for my husband's/ fiance/ bf/ lover's eyes only. Do NOT tell me that I am pretty or I will have you arrested or fired."

Ok I'm gonna start callin women ugly. I be sitten on the streets of NY with a buddy that says "damn" as she walks by. I will say "whaddya mean damn? That bitch is an ugly skank that aint worth the time of day." Make it worth my while to have women complain about giving them a compliment. I feel better already.

4. If 16 year old boys were hollered at constantly by ugly 45 year old women they would grow up with the same distaste

☺️🌱🙌

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
    That was one of the most insensitive and ignorant things I read on this forum this entire week.
    And it's generalization on a generalization. Ta dum tsst.
    And men don't have these crimes committed? Extremely abnormal numbers too. And extremely high unreported incident.
    You literally just put down every man that has ever been a victim of just about anything. Sad and irrational madam. 

That's not at all how it is. That's not how the thought process is 90% of the time. I am talking about day to day, casual responses that constantly denounce others for anything. Not necessarily ANYTHING with sex in this case. Is that all that is on your mind, to argue? Sex? Jeez louise.

Nah I'm just saying that alot of females are gonna feel a little creeped out being told she's gorgeous by a random ass guy in walmart lol

7. Why don't you just let the god damn women go on with their day without hearing one word from you? Best option for you it seems...

8. You have a good point to consider there.....Can't do anything but be a model.

9. Please explain to me how any generalizations about men cause any type of oppression lol
    Im gonna let you all in on something there is no such thing as an oppressed white man

10. And that's the woman's fault!!!!!!! i did not tell her that she is pretty so she can feel "creeped out" I said to at least make her feel good. maybe make her day. 

11. No really its not. like I said before with rape statistics are as high as they are men frighten women especially when random creepy men say things to them on the street 

Also I am a male so if you guys can stop referring to me as ma'dam lol

12. LOL I do not oogle at women on a daily basis. The last time i complimented a woman was  about 20 years ago. I keep my mouth shut. I don't want to mix it up with bitches that will kick my ass.

I had to tolerate a lesbian that hated men because they were men. Now that's what I call harrassment.

13. You as a man need to understand the image you portray to women and take it into consideration before you "holla at 'em" on an empty street one night

14. *GASP!*   *slaps wars*  Wake up man!! Stop talking like a woman!!

That's such a relief lol..from your posts one might gather the exact opposite  :laughing:

16. /r/TumblrInAction

17. Oh for pity's sake now you have me callin at em on an empty street late at night. I know better than that. Women hate me. I don't blame them.

18. video is so wrong...
    some of that is definitely bullshit, especially the guy walking next to her for like five minutes.  and there's obvious stereotype here.

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/9ahe

19. I don't call for my cat instead I just shake it's baggie of treats and he comes runnin!

20. You linked a parody video my friend....
    I know it may be a joke to you but this is an issue women face daily =)
    Like I said in OP the clip at the beginning may be an ad but this is definitely still a problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.