White Widow Auto grow.......with Critical Rapido thrown in.......

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ausweed, Nov 3, 2014.

1. #1 Ausweed, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    Just as the title says, my two auto strains this year are WW Auto by Dinafem, and Critical Rapido by Barneys Farm. Love barneys stuff have grown a lot of it in years past.......have other photo plants going that I may show from time to time but I wanted to show what results I get from these strains I have never grown before.

Just for the record the WW auto is looking to be the loser at this point, spindly main stem during veg and rather small stature, the rapido is already way up there and looks to be the yielder for this comparison.....

I will do my best to show you guys how these turn out, at present they are both in about week 2 of flower, under the Sydney sky.

Pics will be posted tomorrow..........

Almost forgot, these are outdoor, with nothing but two rotten bananas half way down each pot, some dynamic lifter and a little home made compost.....

Will try to update weekly, but will definitely have the end result for all........

2. Evening shots, I am sure you can guess which is which......

Attached Files:

3. #3 Ausweed, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    Ok all, a few shots from this morning.

White widow auto smells like it may be the better smoke. Although the yield looks terrible. I have another seedling of WW Auto at about 4 weeks and it looks as measly as this one thus far......time will tell.

Critical Rapido is not a fan of high temps outdoor, we had a run of 35plus degree heat this last week, (Celsius for the American and Canadians) and if you look at some of the larger fan leaves you will notice the burn marks from the sun...............sorry just have to throw this one in there.........you don't get that in California and it's only spring here !!! Lol trust me I have been to Cali in your summer and you have not felt summer to you come over here and have a taste of what the Aussie sun serves up........anyway I digress......

Let me know what you guys think thus far..... image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg