8x4 tent 1800 watt dwc

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Newbyduby24, Nov 3, 2014.

1. I got an 8x4 tent after my last run with my 4x4. Wanted to do bigger plants with less of them. I had one 600watt and ended up getting two more. I started out with ten blue dream clones, eight of the ten got really big and two were way to small so I pulled em two weeks ago. I'll post a couple pics from when I first started them because of my last post getting deleted. They are current on day 24 of 12/12.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. a beautiful sativa! :)

3. Ya I'm really liking the way they're growing. I'm hoping for 3/4 pounds out of the eight plants. It's 1800 watts so it's doable.
    But it's doable. Not cocky at all lol.

4. Today is day 27 of 12/12. Not too much going on to be seen, they're buds are getting a little bigger and starting to get a ton of crystallization going on. I'm really wanting to see how they look when they start swelling even more.

Attached Files:

5. Today is day 32 of 12/12 and all the plants are starting to pack on some weight. Busy night so just throwing up some pictures.

Attached Files:

6. Last night was day 39 of 12/12. I've been having an aphid problem that has been giving me some trouble, anyone have any diy kind of ideas that would help? I put a ton of lady bugs in there so we'll see how those do. Topped off the reservoirs and the girls were quite happy.

Attached Files:

7. Today is day 40 of 12/12, this is going to be my last post until harvest I believe. I may post some inbetween but no one seems to be interested in my grow so we'll see.