Cleaning while stoned?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by toke-a-licious, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Bong rips, coffee, and a familiar tv show/music is the best cleaning combo I know of!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I typically am most able to clean while high on weed and caffeine

-yuri

3. Since being out of work I find the house to be a good place to sit and stay put with no worries but weed. So cleaning comes across some days more or less.

4. High as fuck is the only way shit gets really cleaned up.

Dishes most definitely require me to be high as fuck.

5. Since I'm on summer holidays I'm the one who takes care of the house and this time I smoked and cleaned the kitchen and when my parents came back from work they were like "wow Álvaro you've done a great work with the kitchen, thanks a lot" and when I went to check what I did with the kitchen I couldn't believe I really did it that well, it looked like a new kitchen lol

6. Sativa makes me want to clean, write (my profession), run errands, etc. Indica is a lost cause for most of that.

7. Just yesterday I had the spark to randomly vacuum all the carpets and the stairs. Weed is some powerful magic if it can make my ADD magically turn into OCD. Then like today I got the impulse to clean out the grime in the shower and I lemon-blasted the crap outta that dirrty mug. I felt accomplished somehow [​IMG]

8. Sometimes I let my slob tendencies get out of hand.

But hey! without the inner slob there would be a lot less cleaning and who doesn't like cleaning?

9. SLoths. sloths don't like cleaning because sloth. i'm going to go take a nap now [​IMG]

10. Being stoned usually makes me clean my place.

11. #31 parkster, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    Opposite for me. Im more productive when im NOT stoned. Not saying I cant do things when i am, but I have so much pent up energy and anxiety that smoking tones down that I have to use it on something, whether exercise or chores. Also more likely to try new things when I have no bud to make the day go by.

12. Cleaning- yes. Jogging- no. I need yo get what you're smoking haha.