Looking for a stoner girl fall in love with

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hinta91, Nov 2, 2014.

1. I found this site mentioned in another thread...420singles.net...I can't vouch for it's authenticity. I've never used it myself.

2. But love drugs go so well with herb. :hippie:

And the chemical reaction hasn't gotten old yet, even after 3.5yrs. :confused_2:

3. Why does it matter if they smoke?

4. Coz I really love smoking weed it's something I do more than anything, and all the girls around me just want to go out every weekend and get so drunk they makes fools of themselves. It would just be perfect to be able to sit in with the gf watch movies and takes hits from the bong all night.

Howard Marks: A dealer is really just someone who buys more dope than he can smoke. And I have to say, I'm ashamed, I tried to smoke it all. There was just too fuckin' much of it.

5. #25 Lenny., Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    What do you hope to accomplish by posting on GC that you are looking for a stoner girl? 

I am looking for a million dollar yacht & a mansion at Newport Beach. 

6. Well to be honest I was just starting a thread that could get us talking about the differences between dating a stoner or non stoner. But it seems like someone has ran out of weed and is taking it out on everyone else.

Howard Marks: A dealer is really just someone who buys more dope than he can smoke. And I have to say, I'm ashamed, I tried to smoke it all. There was just too fuckin' much of it.

7. I'm pretty sure they have 420 dating sites.

8. Here's another site I've found...PassinGrass.com. Once again, I can't vouch for the site myself. I've never used them.

9. Well i would consider myself a stoner chick. I smoke every day, sometimes all day. My husband cant because of his job, so he is jealous and doesn't approve. I tell myself, if and when it starts affecting my day to day being, i have to slow down, or stop, but not until then. I think im a nicer and better mom and wife because of it and i refuse to stop. I just started smoking weed a few years ago, i was the "good kid" growing up and never tried it. I guess im just making up for lost time. Lol. Im saying, they are out there, keep looking!! . :)

10. I think it's probably best you ignore the whole 'stoner' thing.

What you're looking for is an indoorsy character, someone that isn't fond of going clubbing or big social events, I guess.

I like to draw... Doesn't mean I NEED a girlfriend that will also draw

11. Ah yes i do understand your valid point but whole idea is that I can find someone I love to smoke with. I've got a couple of friends who have that kinda deal and it seems to work soo much better than the latter.

12. Ha me too man, 7years tomorrow :)

Chef.

Hmmm.. I think I'd prefer my so to smoke. 
    It would just be a lot chiller, at the very least he would have to be okay with me smoking, even if he didn't.
    Still, better if he did.

14. #34 Greenunit, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    We're going on 4yrs :)

15. I'm right here.

16. UK? 😉

:mad:   :mad:   :mad:    [​IMG]     :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

18. Iono how old you are but I'm sure they are a lot of stoner girls in college, depending on the college. They might do other stuff tho, I mean in is college..........

19. wow thats a long time happy anniversery!

20. I'm 23, but I don't like going out drinking, and I'm trying to find someone to settle down with. I'm obviously not expecting to find one on here, I just thought it would be an interesting topic. And you never know...