Looking for a stoner girl fall in love with

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hinta91, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Now I know what you're all thinking, "what a sad prick" well...yeah. But seriously, everybody is always telling me I won't find a girl unless I go out drinking at the weekend, but I don't like drinking or the whole atmosphere that is associated with it. I just like to get stoned after work and watch movies, I don't want the basis of a relationship to be on going out when I'd only be uncomfortable...
    Is it too much to ask...?

Howard Marks: A dealer is really just someone who buys more dope than he can smoke. And I have to say, I'm ashamed, I tried to smoke it all. There was just too fuckin' much of it.

2. If you find one she'll probably just want to watch chick flicks and smoke all your pot so just buy an artificial vagina and accept your situation.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aren't we all bud, aren't we all...

+1

5. I fell in love with a girl, then made her a stoner :)

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll sell you one for 4 quid

• Like Like x 2
  7. Well you see I don't mind the whole chick flick thing aslong as I don't have to watch it alone. But I know they're out there, they're just a rare breed.

Howard Marks: A dealer is really just someone who buys more dope than he can smoke. And I have to say, I'm ashamed, I tried to smoke it all. There was just too fuckin' much of it.

8. My balls, youre breaking them.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Its all starting to come together now.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. fucking ace sir! :metal:

11. this is the universes way of telling you that you are a gay homosexual

+2

Came into to say the exact same thing

13. You know what...? I never thought of that...maybe I am a ho....nahh I just love pussy way too much.

14. Honestly, this is not a dumb idea to me. Why shouldn't grasscity also be used as 'dating' site. We all have at least one mutual interest, and for most it is an important part of our lives. 

If I lived in the states I would definitely not be against getting to know some of the guys here on a more personal level. 

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah that was my thought exactly, because I've just about got over my last break up and it was a very serious relationship, like I mean I firmly believed that she was "the one" so much so I quit smoking and smoking herb just so she wouldn't have to see that few bad areas of stoner life. So I guess what I'm saying is that I was willing to stop everything for this one person, but after it all getting thrown back in my face, I've decided I'm never going to change for anyone ever again, I'll smoke tobacco and Mary Jane till the bitter end, so I'm just looking for someone that's into it as much as I am. Plus i live in England and there really is hardly any female tokers around, whereas in US it seems there is an abundance of them...DaFuck!?

There's a lot of girls who smoke weed but not all that many stoners or girls that can keep up with me for even one j or two. Most girls here cant finish a joint i roll, using normal ultra thin OCBs, with myself smoking along with them. Some might smoke to try it or just because someone offers it to them at a party or something but that's not nearly the same as a stoner girl.

On that note a stoner social/dating site would actually be a good idea in my opinion as well, and if there isn't already one available then i suspect whoever comes up with one would make a decent amount of money out of it. 

17. #17 Vicious, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    Love is a chemical reaction that gets old quick and makes you do stupid shit. Go smoke a joint on a hanging bridge. Same shit.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wait...did you just advise the OP to go smoke a joint and hang themselves from a bridge ? :confused_2:

19. Haha yeah man I'm kinda confused too, I mean am I suppose to use rope or what? Shit I can't afford no rope haha, got weed I need to buy. ;)

But seriously still looking for a stoner girl...

20. #20 Vicious, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014