Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

vaporizing tobacco?

• Please log in to reply

masterdutchmstr

masterdutchmstr

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
any1 ever do it? what is the high like?

Similar Topics: vaporizing tobacco?     x

the green lamb

the green lamb

Hang loose

• Registered Upgraded
  • 346 posts
u dont get high off of tobacco unless u smoke like 3 packs in one sitting dumbass.

GeoTokeR

GeoTokeR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,346 posts
DUDE! its insane! its like smoking 3 pounds of DANK in one hit.

Try it, man. Then tell us how it went lol

rumandromanism

rumandromanism

Meditate on Bassweight

• Old School
  • 9,792 posts

u dont get high off of tobacco unless u smoke like 3 packs in one sitting dumbass.

I get a nicotine high after smoking a spliff. I hope you're kidding.

Skr8Fiah

Skr8Fiah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 366 posts

Clearly, you smoke cigarettes.

I get a nicotine high after smoking a spliff. I hope you're kidding.

And you don't. People who don't smoke will get buzzed off like half a cigarette and people who do smoke couldn't cop a buzz off cigs if they tried. If you don't smoke cigarettes vaping tobacco will probably fuck you up hardcore. You'll probably throw up too -- not a good plan. If you do smoke, I would imagine the vape would give you a bit of a head rush (a lot of nicotine at one time) but probably not much more.

DCW_4

DCW_4

Legal Herbs = Tea

• Registered Upgraded
  • 287 posts
^^^ I agree with him on this on.

bigtee212

bigtee212

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 849 posts

wow dude, you sound like a smart one right here

maybe you smoke and have somehow forgotting the beginning times of tobacco smoking, maybe thats all gotten lost in your pointless addiction and now all that matters is grabbing a cig and there is not even a slight buzz to be had, but its defenitaly there for those of us who moderate ourselves with tobacco

Bliz-NATI

Bliz-NATI

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,114 posts

Sheez whats with the rude posts today. anyway, id imagine it would be a hell of an alternative to smoking. why not try it?

Dread7Green

Dread7Green

Seasoned User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,234 posts
I don't know about you (the green lamb) but i get a hell of a buzz after about 1 cig. I'm a none smoker of course. Also chewing tobacco is like the buzz of smoking a cig time 10 for me... But as far as vaping it.. duno i guess give it a go, i'm sure it would be cleaner than smoking it, just as it is for weed.. Might taste a little funny though..
-Dave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users