Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3.5 grams purple haze, 60 dollars

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420DongIt, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Is 3.5 grams of purple haze worth 60 dollars,or am i being ripped off?

2. Since it cost about 30 bucks to grow and oz. Yeah you are being ripped off.

3. for my area in 570 PA, yes rip off. i would not go higher than $50 for an eighth. not even if that haze is super dank.its probably not even actually haze lol

4. #4 Mid man, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    LUL then every item you buy you must be getting ripped off if you think people are going to sell something for close the cost of production

And OP we have no idea where you live bu I pay $50 for 3.5g (dank) in GA 

5. Prices can vary a lot by area. In the city I live in, $60 could get me twice as much bud, of the same quality. If you go 5 miles north, the bud can cost as much as $50 an eighth. It's really all about where you live, and who you know.

6. #6 Infinite Experience, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    On the street, thats a really high price. I would usually expect to pay that much for an eighth at a dispensary for top shelf.

7. I have a guy who charges 60$ an eighth but i haven't bothwred trying his weed out yet since i get 70$ quarters from a guy that is closer and has great bud.

8. Dude I don't even know if I can help these kids anymore, no u r gettin ripped off.

9. No eighth is worth $60, and don't choose by its strain name, choose by its quality.

If you are paying more than 30-45 an eighth (depending on location) for today's top shelf dank, you are getting ripped off, sorry to say.

10. If it's quality and you feel like it's a good deal, then no you were not ripped off. If it's shitty, then yes.