Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry Herb Atomizer safe for room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by firebong16, Nov 1, 2014.

1. So I recently bought a cloutank. For those who do not know what that is it is basically a vape pen ment for dry herb or wax. Anyways the pen like most inexpensive dry herb atomizers does not vape the herb but actually combust it. So in wondering if I use my pen in my room and blow out the window if it's going to smell as much as my normal pipe since it makes a lot less smoke and is easier to control.

2. #2 Forked Up2, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    Toss it out, buy papers and smoke outside.  It feels great helping kids out and giving back to the community lol.