Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College dorm smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bulls20, Nov 1, 2014.

1. long story short I was grinding my bud in my room to roll it up into a blunt, underestimating the smell I leave without open my windows. I cruise around campus smoke and come back inside but the thing is when I walk in I past three people who give me weird looks and a guy on my floor saying it smells like weed.

Being paranoid I left my dorm again and went to my car to smoke a black and mild cigar. When I get back my suite mates (rooms separated by small tv room) tells me the cops came knocking on my door while I was gone. So I took all the booze and weed in my car and dumped it off in the garbage.

It's been almost two hours since they said the cops came knocking, I'm high and alittle drunk but I have absolutely nothing on me, should I go to the front desk of my residents hall and notify them that I was informed the cops came while I was gone or just act like I didn't know they even came to begin with?

2. #2 Captain_Jack, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    It never happened. Right now, the least thing you want to do is bring attention to yourself. Just relax and go get your stuff back dude

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. I can't even roll up in the dorms at my school without making the hallway smell

4. That was not a long story short.

But no, let them come to you.

5. Don't mention anything and don't store weed in the dorms. Alcohol is ok assuming no one in your dorm is under 21 from my experience at least

6. #6 SkunkWoodz, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
  7. when i first smoked in my dorm i was paranoid too lol as long as the smoke alarm doesn't go off your good.just go in the bathroom, grab your blunt, febreeze, towel to put underneath the door and burn one lol

8. Marijuana will not set off a fire alarm. Learn how they work first.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Don't mention anything. Invest in a vape for future toking :)

10. LMAO I can't believe you are in college. lol

11. #12 Apollodajin, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    Keep you stuff there. Think of a story of where you've been in the last 3 hours and think it over until is a believable story. Think it backwards( if you want to know when someone is lying, ask them to tell the story backwards,they won't be able to.) just relax! An innocent person has nothing to be afraid of.

Sent from the Dark Side of the Moon.

12. #13 bulls20, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    To everybody that helped me out I greatly appreciate it! Sorry for the whole "long story short" beginning I was high and freaking out I just typed what came to mind lol. And to the guy who said he couldn't believe I was in college, word my dude me either lol.

But I waited in my room for about three hours and the cops never showed back up so I took the advice and went back for everything I threw away and successful recovered all of it :) if there's one tip I can give college students for smoking in dorms its don't do it lol.