Helicopter circling all over the place lol? Wth

Discussion in 'General' started by Live_Life, Nov 1, 2014.

1. I'm burning under a gazelle, I stopped about 15 minutes ago. I don't think he could see me anyway but he's flashed his light over the gazelle twice lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. probably looking for someone fleeing the scene of a nearby crime and you just happen

to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

3. Well by golly good holly.

Sorry, pretty high. I got this :)

4. "Roger 2 I got visual on a man with what appears to be a marijuana joint, send in the navy"

5. It felt like an intense and thrilling adventure! I was rushing along the path of my favorite lake and I heard the helicopter behind me, ahh what a rush when I'm so high !

6. Hey though...They didn't shoot ya, so percentage wise you're winning. :cool:

7. [​IMG]Gazelle

8. Flick your lighter under the gazelles balls. Trust me. It'll be hilarious. I do it every time I smoke under any kind of deer.

9. Lol I was pretty high guys when I wrote this. But yeah it was intense atm when I was walking back to my car hearing the helicopter right behind me. Good night, goodnight.

10. I'm assuming gazelle does not mean actual gazelle in this context. Fill me in, man.

What kind of helicopter was it? May not have even been police.

If I was good and baked, I would probably trip balls a minute if a bird flew over me too :smoking:

11. LMAO I said gazelle I meant GAZEBO hahaha.

12. You must be pretty fucking agile to smoke weed under an animal

Trying to get equally in my right mind

13. #13 kushgardens, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    last time i burned in a gazebo with my nigga, a nigga put me on gunpoint cuz my bud was too loud and he wanted it. my nigga almost had his brains shot out but he ran, the nigga shot and missed, helicopters came looking for him