When will recreational weed be legal in all 50 states of America?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by USMC4/20, Nov 1, 2014.

1. 6 years? 10 years? Never? I'm just curious what everyone thinks! It better be legal soon! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Midnight, January 1st, 2022

I bet stoners everywhere have a pool going. haha.

4. Not for at least 10-20 years lol.

5. Less than 5 years.  More Americans support medical than not, it's just a matter of time.  I just pray that when the feds do pull their heads out of their asses that they don't over tax it.  Because the states are already going to be taxing it to the brink.  Over taxation will ultimately result in a black market still.  So the sooner they act the smoother it will work out in the long run I think.

6. I hope it happens. When im still alive 

7. I'd say once we get a President born in the 1980s. The only thing holding us back right now are (most) people and politicians over 50.

8. You are wise! Haha I completely agree with you

9. It's right around the corner.

10. I'm thinking 5 also, the more states that legalize the more they will notice how dumb this prohibition makes them look. Just like with alcohol. They can only act a fool so long.

Sent directly from my mind

11. What makes you think that? Haha

12. I wish i could believe it would happen soon but unfortunately social cons and other such brainwashed segments of the population will fight it tooth and nail down to the last vote in the last state. The death of Prohibition will be a slow one .