Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibles for two?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by stay_lifted89, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Okay,So im wanting to bake something but I'm not wanting to use a lot of my stash incase i screw it up so i was planning on using a gram of good but not stoned out of your mind weed and about half a gram of kief. i don't really care what i bake…i was even considering trying some tea? anyone have any good recipes?? 

2. Firecrackers :) Look it up by some guy (on GC) called aciid or something, he's great, really recommend. IMO smoking it is better..when I have edibles I throw up. And (You'll understand this part once you've read the firecracker instructions) I suggest you use chocolate spread mixes with some butter (not too much) since I used peanut butter and it was horrible, had to hold my nose and drink juice just to get it down. But then again I'm not a fan of PB, hope this helped - Ben :)

3. Different crackers and peanut butter really make a difference when making a firecracker. You can also substitue for nutella and use some good graham crackers

4. Yeah, going to try nutella maybe that was it